VI

Stu Macher and Billy Loomis were making out in the house of the Macher's in the bedroom of Stu's. Who knows how they started making out they just...were. Oh well when I mean they were making out I don't mean Billy just being in Stu's lap and getting bites, hickeys, etc with their clothes on. I mean fully naked Stu leaving bites, hickeys, etc on Billy showing he's his as well there would be loud ass mo@ns coming out of Billy's mouth and grunts coming from Stu as well hair pulling, bed shaking. Yk the casual s3x shit. The two were really into it.

They haven't stopped for a break and when they did it would last 5 seconds and go back to a full on make put s3x. Billy and Stu did indeed hope to not get interrupted at all and sadly that did not last. The phone besides Stu's bed starting to ring and the two stopped and looked at the phone. Billy was annoyed as Stu pulled out from Billy's @ss. Billy was about to whine he needed Stu back in him and quickly he was touch starved and Stu knew but he grabbed the phone and spoke. " Hello? " Stu said as he looked at his boyfriend who was coming towards him.

" Hey Stu! " the voice said and Stu knew who it was. It was his ' girlfriend ' Tatum Riley. " Oh hey Tatum what do you need? " Stu asked as be saw his boyfriend was about to sit on top of his d1ck. " I'm coming over I forgot my jacket and bag there so I'm gonna go back to receive them. " that made Stu stunned Tatum only lived like what half an hour away? And the house is a freaking mess. " Just thought I would let you know. " Tatum said and Stu was so out of place because Billy was now riding his d1ck. Everytime Billy was going down Billy would mo@n for more and Stu was just staring holding back a mo@n. " Stu??? You there " Tatum asked confused and Stu couldn't speak.

Billy grabbed the phone out of Stu's hand and brought it to his ear. " He's there he's just zoned out " Billy said as he stopped riding his boyfriend's d1ck. " Oh alright then thanks Billy but I'm going back over to get my bag and jacket I left there. " Hearing that made Billy stunned too...they could not be discovered about him and Stu having s3x whenever the girls aren't there which is everyday non stop. " Ah okay then see you here in what couple of mins? " Billy said as he got up only to be held back down by Stu.

" Mhm bye Billy " Tatum said and Billy just hanged up and put the phone back at the bedside. " Billy just one more round please " Stu said and Billy did want to continue but he didn't want to risk getting caught so he agreed. The two continued again they promised on one more round which then turned into multiple rounds.

The two slowly were forgetting about Tatum coming over and getting her jacket and bag...Minutes pass and there was a knock on the door and no one answered and plus the door was open so the person entered the house and saw it was a mess but no one was still found. " Stu? Billy? " the person said and heard laughs and faced towards the direction only to see it coming from the TV.

The couple upstairs heard the voice they were shocked Tatum had already arrived so they stopped and put back there clothes and tried to look as neat as possible. Stu didn't need to clean the bedsheets since the two swallowed each others cum. So...yeah. The couple went downstairs after they were finished and Tatum saw them coming down. " Hey...you two? " Tatum said as she saw Billy looking like a mess. " Billy why do you look like a mess. " Tatum stated catching Billy's attention.

" This dumbass kept bullying my hair and whenever I tried standing he would put me back down not letting me anything. " Billy said as he slapped Stu's head who just said ' oof ' and Tatum chuckled " Typical Stu " Tatum said with a smile and Billy just nodded. " Anyway I got my stuff so I'm going now. " Tatum said as she walked towards Stu and kissed him and he kissed back. Billy was indeed jealous he kept eyeing the two annoyed. The two broke apart and Tatum left and Stu turned to face Billy who just scoffed and went to the kitchen to get a drink.

" Bills. " Stu said as Billy just hummed. " Are you mad? " Stu asked the most obvious question ever and Billy just rolled his eyes and put down the drink. " Of course I'm mad. We just fucking had s3x I don't know how many times and you kiss Tatum back? " Billy said as Stu still looked confused. " So??? " Stu said and Billy sighed " Okay you smell like my colon I left you hickeys on your neck you were so obvious close to me " Billy said as for Stu who understood it. " Sorry doll " Stu said as he walked infront of the shorter boy and picked him up and put him on the counter and kissed him.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°