"Never mind. It really doesn't matter anymore. Lizzie has dibs." Jo says.

"Dibs? On Rafael? She always calls dibs. When's it gonna be your turn?" Hope says with a groan.

"It just is what it is." Josie says.

"Right, well, that doesn't really make it right. Your dad knows I used black magic. That's why I'm in trouble. Don't worry, I didn't tell him that you helped me with the spell." Hope says.

"Thank you." Josie replies with a small smile.

"And Landon and Rafael took off together. Landon told me he didn't know why he stole the knife. But then he lied about having it, so I don't know what to believe. Then he wrote me this letter that wa, I don't know, sweet." Hope says.

"Lizzie's... sensitive. Our mom is going on these really long recruitment missions recently. That's why she's extra testy. She just really misses her. And she won't even talk to Lex due to other circumstances which is why they both are always angry."Josie says with a dim look.

"I know the feeling for the missing your mom part." Hope says looking into the distance.

"I remember how your mom used to come by the school. We all used to say how beautiful she was. She was. We really should have sent you flowers or something." Josie says making Hope laugh.

"You did. Your dad signed your names. It was obvious. Okay. We definitely deserve a little bit of poking." Josie says giggling.

"I wonder where the boys are right now." She thinks aloud.

"There's this spell that my Aunt Freya taught me. It's kind of like a full-immersion video chat." Hope says smirking.

"I don't like that look." Elijah says making his brother smirk.

"Okay, but don't we need something of Landon's to... Is that the letter?" Josie realizes.

"You can't tell your dad. They don't teach this at school." Hope replies.

"This is the kind of secret that I can get behind." Josie says as the screen goes blank again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It comes back on to show the boys in the woods.

"Well, this is more like it." Raf says eating a burger.

"Get used to it." Landon says counting money before he sees a five with the words 'run, wolf or die'.

"Shouldn't be dumbasses." Bekah says to Hayley making her nod.

"They are children." Elena says.

"Then why are they as dumb as you?" Hayley responds making the girl beside her snort.

"Everything cool?" Raf asks seeing his brothers face change.

"Yeah. It's all good." Landon says before looking in the woods.

"Hope?" Landon whispers seeing her in the distance.

"We should get out of here." Landon says now standing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the girls.

"Why'd you stop?" Hope asks seeing Jo groan.

"This is triplet pain. Something's wrong. I think Lizzie or Lexi is in trouble." Josie says making Hope nod as they take off.

"That is a neat trick they have." Damon says looking at the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boarding school again.

The gargoyle walks to the school gate trying to get out but a barrier stops it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the screen keeps changing, now it's back to Hope & Josie.

"I'm sorry, I can't let you leave." Dorian says to Jo.

"No, I need to go home to see my sisters." Josie says panicking.

"Your dad's with your sisters. And I'm under strict orders to keep you here." Dorian replies.

"What? Why?" Josie asks.

"And why are you researching that?" Hope asks as the screen goes off once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now showing MG and Dana making out.

"Ew. Straightness" Damon gags looking away.

"But you're straight?" Bonnie asks.

"Or am I?" Damon smirks raising his eyebrows up and down.

"This is tight. You're hot. Like, mad hot." MG says as they stop kissing.

"Hotter than Lizzie?" Dana asks with innocent eyes.

"Uh... uh... Tell me the truth. Are you actually feeling me?" MG compels.

"You're a good guy. Pretty cute. Great hair. But I'm secretly in love with my best friend Sasha's boyfriend, Connor." Dana responds dazed.

"Well, why are we doing this, then?" MG asks annoyed.

"To make Connor jealous. Which, let's be honest, is totally what you're doing with Lizzie Saltzman." Dana says.

"So rather than make out with you, like any other guy would, I had to ask the honorable yet supremely stupid question, and now, if I keep going, I'm taking advantage of you. And my mama didn't raise me like that. Forget we made out. But also remember I'm a really cool dude, with super dope football skills, and I crush it all day, every day. Go." MG says pushing her away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with the boys again.

"Come on, Raf. Let's go." Landon says.

"Why? Yo, this is a perfectly good spot, bro." Raf questions.

"We should keep moving." Landon says looking around.

"Mm. Nah. No, no, I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's up." Raf says catching up to him.

"Lan. Lan." Raf says as Landon gets shot with a tranquilizer before he is too.

"See what happens to kids who don't listen to warnings." Jeremy points out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with Emma and the kids.

"Emma" One of the kids whisper.

"It's in the hallway." Emma whispers.

"Everyone, stay very quiet. And cover her mouth Henrik. Nullum visilaris." Emma says watching as Henrik wraps his hand around Lexi's mouth as she does a spell.

The gargoyle growls again after seeing no one in the room as they all breathe heavily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen come back on one more time to show Landon and Raf waking up chained to trees.

"Raf?" Landon asks.

"Lan. You okay?" Raf asks looking at him.

"I don't think either of us are." Landon says.

"Better off than him." Raf says pointing to the dead man.

"Relax. Both of you. I am not here to hurt you." Jeremy says walking to them and removing his hood.

"Who are you?" Landon asks.

"Your new best friend." Jeremy responds with a smirk as the screen goes off again.

"Damn, I got old as fuck." Jer says looking at his future self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: finally graduated so i can update more, yay <3.)