𝟏.𝟑

All of a sudden the screen turns black only to show Henrik walking deep into the backacres of the Salvatore school. As he continues walking you can see a blonde figure sitting in a treehouse reading.

"Hey." He says walking over to her. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" is all the response he gets from her.

"I don't think she likes him very much." Kol says ready for the drama that's about to occur.

"Listen I want to tal-" he tries to say.

"I don't give a damn, you told me to get out of your life 4 years ago so why are you trying to jump back in mine?" is her response.

"Oh damn. What the hell did your kid do?" Hayley asks not claiming Henrik for a moment"

"I didn't even know i had kids 30 minutes ago, can you not?" is Klaus's response.

"I know and i'm sorry but i really need to talk to someone, so can that be you just this once?" 

"No, go find someone else to bitch to," Lexi says as she jumps down to walk back to the school.

"Damn it." Henrik says as he watches her go with a sense of deja vu.

As the screen dims it comes back on with the words,

Flashback December 9th, 2026

You can see a younger Henrik and Lexi sitting on a bench in New Orleans. As they both look solem you can see Lexi open her mouth to say,

"I'm sorry about your Mom, Dad, and Uncle. They didn't deserve to die like that."

"No, no, no tell me they are not dead." Rebekah says as tears start pooling in all of the mikaelsons eyes.

"I know, god do i really know and it's my fault." is his response.

"It is not anyone's but those psycho vamp natzis faults, so stop saying that." she says with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know what to do anymore." he continues to say over and over with a sob coming out at the end.

"I'm so sorry Henrik, you don't deserve all of this pain but just tell me what i can do to help?"

"Get out of my life" he says with a furious look replacing his sad one.

 "You're my best friend and have been for 7 years so what the hell are you talking about?" Lexi says with tears now free falling down her face.

"Why, why is your evil son doing that? He's pushing his so called best friend when he needs her the most." Elena asks with a glare.

"I don't know, but if i ever hear you call my son evil again i'll rip your throat out, with my teeth." is Hayley's response.

"Oh so now he is your son too" Klaus asks amused but only gets a harsh shove in the shoulder as resonse from his little wolf.

"I was your best friend, you were never mine so go find someone else to bitch to." is his only response as he storms off."

Now all you can see is a storm clouding Lexi Salvatore's eyes as she feels her heartbreak in the same way it did when she was 5. She sits back on the bench crying and whispering no over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns black again saying present time.