Chapter one protecting Stella Part two

That morning, she woke up and she wore a beautiful blue dress and she grabbed three apples and Sweet Ice Tea and salad and she walked downstairs and she saw Robert and he Said: You looked so beautiful. Thank you so much. He said: If there are any problems, call me to come and get you. Okay, I will. I will leave that place around 3:00 clock. I will be there. They walked to his car and he opened it, she got in, then he got in, then he started to drive them, and a few minutes later they arrived at school. They were listening to music. The song they were listening to was Legendary. when they pulled in the parking lot, then the music stopped, everyone saw them, including the pack, Then he got out of the car, he walked over to the other car, that’s when he open it, Everyone saw this:

 when they pulled in the parking lot, then the music stopped, everyone saw them, including the pack, Then he got out of the car, he walked over to the other car, that’s when he open it, Everyone saw this:

Then she got out, everyone saw her and she kissed his cheek. He smiled, He said: I will pick you up around 3:00. Okay. Then he got in the car, he drove away and she started to walk in, when she saw them, Said  to them close your mouth you get flies in your mouth that way. that's when she walked in the school and everybody  followed her. One of the older teachers said hello  Stella.  Hello Ms Michaels. Then she went to her locker, opened her locker and got her books and then she went to  history class and she knew that her old friends will be in the same class as she is. Then she walked into the classroom and sat down and they came in and sat down but they kept looking at her. She thought in her head  well it's been almost 6 months and has seen me since they kicked me out and they don't know I changed everything about me including my hair.  one of them said damn she's beautiful. Then the bell rang and  the class got started. The teacher spoke and he said I'm Elijah Mikaslson  Mickelson and I will be your history teacher for the next couple months and till your replacement comes along. So let's get started. Everything that you learned a couple months ago is formally erased, Everything that you're learning from your old teacher has been erased to open your tablets, their name in the date on the top corner  and let's get started. Today we're going to discuss two  authors named William Shakespeare and Virginia Woolf and  writer Mark Twain. These writers and authors have been writing words since they were younger and older. 

 William Shakespeare was born in London back in the 1564 and he died in during 1616 he was married once he has two kids with his once wife who had never sees, he loved the one named viola but she was forced to marry a man that her father picked out for her because of his wealth back in those days a girl cannot decide who is she to marry or not, but they had a love story like no other that's how he wrote the one romantic love story in the world called Romeo and Juliet he was Romeo and she was Juliet in that story. and everyone in London in the whole entire world who read that book about the story including yours truly. 

Mark Twain was born in 1835 and died in 1910 inIn Stonyfield Connecticut, he wrote two wonderful novels and many more of those and many more of short stories too but his most famous novels are The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn and which part they were made of movies.  He had a wife before his death and she was called Olivia Langdon Clemens. During his marriage with Olivia they had four daughters then suddenly she died in 1904 and he became a widower then and he had to raise his daughter's by himself. I guess that's when he started running I think I would think so. When I speak about the  final person, You will go to the library or bookstore And pick out these books and start reading them for the next few weeks until you're done with the book and then we'll start on the next one right after.