At Sunset.

~Johnny 3 Tears~

I parked the car outside of her house. It was a quiet neighborhood, and a really nice one too. Her house windows were lit up from the lights inside, and also the porch lamp was on. I rolled up my sleeves of the button up shirt I had on, and slightly tugged on them a bit. Afterward, I managed to fix my belt.

Soon enough, Kiara came prancing down the stairs in a black strapless dress. I haven't really ever seen her in a dress before, so it was a complete shock to me. It flew down to her knees, showing off the rest of her legs. She wore black converse high tops, and by that I mean pure black. It looked amazing on her.

I quickly stumbled out of my door to catch her door before she could, and once she reached me I smiled at her. "You look totally stunning, Kiara."

Kiara looked up at me, and a very light shade of pink approached her cheeks. This just made me smile even more. She got into the passenger side, then smiled, "Thank you."

I closed the door, and walked around the vehicle to my side. I slid into the driver's seat, closed the door, and peered over at her. She glanced over at me before looking ahead.

"So beautiful." I say, pulling the car out of park and pressing the gas after putting it into drive. I drove down the small home-y street.

"You look nice too," Kiara says, pinching the sleeve of my shirt, "I have never seen you wear that shirt before."

"I don't want to ruin it," I clear my throat and swallow, "it's a really nice shirt."

"That's how I think about this dress."

I glance over at her, then watch the road. We get to a stop sign, and I press on the break. The car comes to a halt, then I stare at her, "Dear, please at least wear more dresses. They look amazing on you."

My foot slowly hit the gas once again, and we were off. The sun was slowly sinking down from high up in the sky, but the world wasn't too dark yet. Other vehicles had their lights on already, prepared for the dark night. Streetlights were starting to turn on, and restaurants were turning their signs on to give more attraction at night. I heard Kiara sigh after a little, "Dear?" She repeated.

"Yes, dear." I nod as I keep my eyes glued on the road, and I make a left turn.

A giggle came from Kiara, which made me grin. Her laughs and giggles were so adorable. They made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I reached over to touch her hand. I smiled.

The drive was long, but it was very enjoyable. We conversed about what our favorite food is, and why. Then there was the playful argument about which is better; Nine Inch Nails or Incubus. They are both incredible.

I parked in an empty parking lot, and got out of the car, then got Kiara's door. We walked toward the beach that was dead, and once our feet hit the sand both of us slipped our shoes and socks off. Luckily, I wore some khaki cargo shorts, so no sand got in my clothes.

Kiara walked ahead of me towards the shore. I smiled as I watched, her dress flowing delicately through the soft breeze, her hair almost doing the same. Once we reached the water, we let it lap over our feet as we watched the sun sink. A seagull cried above us, and a dolphin fin was easily seen from ahead. Something solid moved across the top of my foot, which made me curious on what it was. I examined my feet, and found a black sand dollar lying in it. I picked it up quickly, showing Kiara.

"Oh, wow." She said, stepping closer to me. I held it out to her. She covered it with her hand and gazed up at me.

I pulled her closer to me, and put a hand on her waist while we both lay our hands on the sand dollar. I looked into her eyes, then leaned in to kiss her.