Faith, trust, and pixie dust.

~Da Kurlzz~

"I trust you, man." Dylan says, playing with his arm cast, which probably doesn't come off in a month now, due to the fight from last night. A small scratch was lightly across his cheek, and he grinned, "You'll always be by her side and never let go of her."

I nodded, just before Charlie could stumble into the doorway. His eye was darker than ever, slightly puffy, and the dark colored skin was also covering his nose. He pinched his nose with his fingers, while he ran to the sink. His nose was bleeding once again. Jordon fumbled with the brand new roll of paper towels, caking the first towel with nose blood. Finally, he shoved one up his nose.

He was hungover. The man winced slightly, then turned to us, "What the hell happened last night?"

His voice was groggy, and it was obvious that he had a hangover. Jordon looked like he was going to puke, but pass out at the same time. His body swayed hardly, but was easy to noticed.

"Gang fight." I simply say, scratching the back of my head. I propped my feet up, staring at the new scar from the bullet wound. Pain came to it.

"The f*ck..?" Charles coughed, then spit in the sink.

George came out of the living room, rubbing his eyes like a little child before flopping onto the couch. He yawned. Not a scratch was left on him, nor was there one on me.

Jorel walked in, sitting on the floor. He sneezed into his elbow, then brought his hands to his face. We watched him.

"I'm sorry, guys," He says, "Shelby is just very scared that we will break up the band."

"We would never do that." George says.

"Is she crazy, though? Running off into the dark night like that? In a gang area?" Dylan says, giving J a dumb look.

Jorel stood up in an instant, "Don't talk about her like that." He seethed.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fi--" every one stared at Charlie, who balled his fists up and shook them in front of him, he exchanged looks from everyone, "Sorry.. I just thought it was a perfect time."

"Everything's fine. Danny confirmed that he's in the band now. We have more things to worry about, now." Dylan says, and all the guys look at me.

"I can't possibly do it right now! It's what," I quickly glance at the clock on the wall, "12:00 AM? I'll do it tonight.."

"You know we have a fan meet tonight right?" George says.

"Exactly!"

All the guys exchange more looks from another. Soon they press their lips to gather, nodding agreeably.

"Yeah, sounds good." Charlie nods, sniffling a bit. He takes the ripped paper towels out of his nose, then slouches down in defeat, "Sh*tballs! Mother-f*cking perfect!"

We stare at him. Confused. He stares back, and rolls his eyes.

"You f*cking idiots! I have a black eye! A almost broken nose.."

"We wear masks." Everyone nods at Jorel's idea.

**
I move through the crowd, trying to find Esmé. The microphone is in my hand, while my other hand is in my pocket. If I hadn't kept my hand in there, it would be easy to see.

Esmé was conversing with Kiara and Shelby. Some fans decided to join in on their conversation. I approached them, fixing my mask. It was hot. I felt as if my face was caked in sweat, but when I went to the bathroom there was nothing. I made sure that I smell fine, and that I wasn't pitting out.

"Ez," I say, getting Esmé's attention. Kiara smirked, and I held out my hand, "could you come with me for a second?"

Esmé looked over at me, then smiled, taking my gentle hand. She held it tight as we walked through the crowd. Kiara soon followed behind, but ran into George on the way. The crowd was so loud, I couldn't hear her basically fan girl to George. George took her hand, and slightly followed us.

When I was slightly out of the crowd, I switched the wireless mic on, getting everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone." I clear my throat, at everyone's voice boils down.

Esmé glances at me, wondering on what I was doing. She squeezed my hand a bit, but I ignored. The audience soon answered with a "Hey!".

"So, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Esmé. Also, the sister of the one and only FunnyMan."

The audience scanned the room for Funny, and Dylan popped up, jumping and waving his arms. Everyone whistled and cheered. I chuckled.

I examined Esmé, turning to her, "Esmé.. I'm glad we met. I mean, yeah you thought I was gay at first," there was some laughter, "but I proved I wasn't gay. By being with the most beautiful woman on the planet."

I got on one knee, pulling the velvet box out of my pocket that I was playing with for the passed hour. The crowd gasped, while Esmé brought a hand to her mouth. Kiara squealed. The box flipped open, showing the silver engagement ring.

"Esmé, will you marry me?"

"Yes." Esmé said, muffled by her hands. I took her left and and put it on her ring finger, and we both smiled. I stood up, then kissed her ever so deeply.

"Doesn't that sound great, everyone? Mr. And Mrs. Busek!" Charlie yelled into the mic, "Or St. Claire, either way."

Kiara instantly ran over, giving Esmé a warm hug. Shelby pushed passed everyone in the crowd, smiling crazily. "Why didn't you tell me Matthew! You dog!"

I shrugged, and they all gave her a group hug. George walked towards me, grabbed me, and pushed us both in the hug. Jorel, Dylan, and Charles were in afterward. I smiled wildly, thinking about how happy I was to be here. To be with my Undead Family, and to be with the love of my life.

"Faith, trust, and pixie dust!" Charles giggled.

"What the f*ck. enough Peter Pan for you, Charlie." George demands, chuckling.

We all laugh.

Nothing could get better.