Sadistic Needle

Adam's eyes widened as he saw a handheld machine in Melina's hands. On its tip, there were multiple needles. They terrified Adam. Tears could be seen forming in his eyes.

The general procedure after waxing is to apply cold packs on the skin to make it feel better. But Melina didn't give Adam any break. She brought the machine close to his chest and inserted the needles in his skin without any anaesthesia.

She said, "Some modern tattoo artists prefer to give anaesthesia to their customers. It decreases the pain. But, such a practice revolts me. It insults the traditions and culture of tattoos. Getting a tattoo shows your commitment and love for something. Why else would you want a permanent mark on your body? To not want the pain shows a lack of commitment.

Since you want to show your love to Taylor with this gesture, I want you to feel the maximum pain. Pain that would make you want to quit, but your love will make you endure the pain. To prove your love, you will endure the worst kind of pain."

Of course, Adam was completely immobilized. Irrespective of his love, he will have to suffer the pain. Melina ignored Adam and began injecting ink into his skin. She began writing 'TAYLOR SWIFT' on his chest.

Since the chest has a lot of bones, the process was even more painful. He struggled and hurt his wrists and ankles but couldn't do anything but suffer immense pain. Tears were rolling down his eyes due to the pain, but no one cared. Instead, two girls got turned on by his tears and screams.

Melina wrote 'TAYL' on his chest when he lost consciousness. Taylor saw him becoming silent. She stopped masturbating with the dildo and grabbed a remote and pressed a button. Instantly, a terrifying shock hit Adam's neck. He was jolted up only to hurt his neck in an attempt to move his head!

He took deep breaths and yelled once again when he suddenly felt a needle pierce into his chest. Melina continued writing. Adam lost consciousness twice more but was woken up the same way. Finally, his lover's name was tattooed permanently on his chest.

Melina got up and said, "Finally it's done."
Adam sighed in relief. Tears had dried on his cheeks. His throat was dry and hurting. It felt as if his entire body was hurting and in pain.

Melina looked at Adam and said, "Normally, I would congratulate someone for completing this procedure. But…"

Suddenly, Adam screamed once again. It felt as if two blades were dug into his left nipple, pulled and twisted until his nipple was ripped off! In fact, that was exactly what was happening as Melina put her most painful nipple clamp on him.

She said in anger, "But you bitch fell unconscious thrice! Do you love her at all bitch?"
She twisted his nipple more as she shouted, "I am so mad that I want to put hot needles in your balls and castrate you for good! If it wasn't Taylor who invited me, I'd have done that."

She pulled off the clamp as painfully as she could and grabbed her tattoo gun again. She said, "I will be tattooing her name on your arms next. It won't hurt as much as your chest. But, if you still fall unconscious, I will wake you up and castrate you. I am sure that Taylor would be thankful to me for saving her from another cheater!"

The threat terrified Adam once again. He didn't want to try taking her on. But, he couldn't control himself. Staying conscious depended on Melina rather than him. He tried to yell through his gag, but he was met with another threat.

Melina grabbed his tongue and pulled it out as much as she physically could. She took a long needle and placed its tip under his tongue and said, "Yell like a coward again and I'll pierce your tongue for free."

She let his tongue go and said, "I don't mind hearing your screams."
She began tattooing Taylor's name on his right arm as she said, "But your yells have to be authentic. Scream only if you are in pain. That said, screams of fear are hot too. Hahahahaha"