The last kingdom

Magsimula sa umpisa

He was quick on his feet now as he approached her, grabbing at her shoulders and pulling her close as his tongue lapped up the wine from her breasts. A soft giggle leaving her lips as his beard tickled against her flesh. His hands dropping to grab at her waist again, lifting her and sitting her on the table which she had prepared their dinner on. Their plates and cups falling to the ground as she quickly pulled at his tunic to remove the leather from his toned chest, the image of his bare chest making a heat pool between her legs.

"Then break. Do not hold back any longer." She pleaded with him, knowing how much restraint he was showing in that moment. She reached for his left hand, guiding his hand between her thighs so he could feel her heat – feel her excitement. "This is all for you. Show me how much you have missed me." She whispered when she saw that last tether snap. His lips crashing to hers in a rough and hungry kiss, Sigyn's whole body trembling with excitement as she was finally able to embrace her husband once again. His fingers toyed with her wet pussy, sliding his index finger between her wet folds and growing harder at her moans which echoed around their empty home.

"Gods. I have missed you." He mumbled against her lips as he entered another finger inside of her. Pumping his fingers rhythmically as his thumb brushed against her sensitive bud of flesh which had her nails clawing at his bare back, even drawing blood from her pleasure. But she needed more. She needed all of him. Finally allowing her bloodstained nails to drop to his breeches as she forced them open and pushed the fabric down to his knees to free his cock from his restraints. Her hand already wrapping around his girth as she teased him some more. "You're a vixen sent to tempt me to Hel."

"Then let us burn together." She pulled his hand back from her pussy now, making a show of sucking her juices off his fingers before she directed his cock to her entrance with her other hand. He moved deep inside her walls within a second, a small squeal leaving her lips before he silenced her with another hungry kiss. Her thighs wrapped tightly around her waist, driving his cock even deeper inside of her as her tight walls enclosed around him and he groaned loudly. Their bodies moving together in perfect rhythm, their bodies finally feeling alive again after all of these years apart. Away from one another's touch.

Her hands gripped onto the small of his back, guiding him against her as her back arched to meet his body. Time seemed to stop in that perfect moment. Enjoying her husbands touch and love after all of this time. She knew it wouldn't last long, two years without another's touch was a long time. Their bodies continued to move together. Her head buried into his chest as her lips kissed along his collar bone, her hips colliding with his as her inner walls started to tremble around him, and she knew she was close. He knew her body better than anyone, he knew how to drive her over the edge, so he dropped his left hand between their bodies again, rubbing at her sensitive bud of flesh until he felt her juices explode all over his cock. The vice like grip around his cock dragging his own release from him, his seed filling her. Their bodies resting against one another as they captured their breath.

Sleep came easily to the pair. Sigyn relaxing for the first time in years. Osferth slept through the night, Gunnar and Lady Aelfwynn had settled into a place of their own and it seemed they would be married in time. Given Uhtred's blessing. Astrid and Henrik had arrived too and now that Henrik had asked Sihtric personally for permission to marry his only daughter. The wedding was officiated by Uhtred and the townsfolk gave their well wishes for the new couple, with a grand feast and celebration. Music, laughter and dancing filled the air.

**********************

They had lived in peace for around ten years. Astrid had given birth to two children since she was married, two sons – Ragnar and Ubbe. They breathed a new life into Sigyn and Sihtric. Not only were they parents but they were now grandparents. Their family always growing. Gunnar and Aelfwynn were now married, she was pregnant but had experienced two loses before that, so they had left to seek solitude elsewhere. Hoping the new scenes will help them birth a healthy babe. Sigyn understood their heartbreak because in her lifetime she had lost six babes in total. But she had experienced one last blessing before her monthly bloods had ceased. Two babies. Twins. Another son and another daughter, Helga and Arne. Osferth was now a young man, he was fearless with a sword and always wanted to impress his father and uncles. He truly was Osferth reborn. She just wished he lived a long and happy life. Unlike his namesake.