Chapter-3

The car stopped in front of blue moon hotel.. Amrit knew apart from his other companies he owned chains of hotels and casinos.. This was his image for the whole world, a successful businessman but lowkey everyone knew who he really was.. Mafia king and for amrit no less than a monster.
Pulling her out of the car he started taking her inside..

-leave my hand.. Kyu leke aae h mujhe aap yaha..
She asked trying to free her hand

-shut up.. Don't make a scene here.. Jitni problem tum hmare liye yaha krogi utni jada randhir ko hogi..
This made her scared and she quietly followed him but veer didn't liked the fact that she was ready to do everything for him..

As soon as the lift's door closed she was caged between his arms..
He was hugging her tightly shocking her to the core..

-tum hame q majboor krti ho ki hum tumhare sath aise pesh aae..
He said inhaling her hairs which calmed him down a little bit but he was still ready to murder anyone..
Cupping her cheeks he continued

- I'm sorry but jb hamne tumhe uske sath dekha to hum khud pe kabu ni rkh paye..par agr tum hamse wada krogi ki aaj ke bad tum usse kabhi ni milogi to hum bhi wada krte h... Hum kabhi tumhare sath aise baat ni krenge..
He said quietly rubbing his thumbs over her wrist which now had bruised bcoz of his hard grip

Pushing him away with all her strength amrit shouted

-are you mad.. Stay away from me.. Don't you dare.. Aapki wjh se pehle hi meri zindagi khrab ho chuki h to ab aap kyu kr rhe h ye sb..
Veer just kept looking at her until the door opened and she ran out, crashing into one of his gaurd who stood in front of his penthouse..losing her balance she was going to fall when veer held her waist from the back..

-careful princess.. I don't want you to fracture your bones..
Seeing her struggling in his hold he swiftly picked her up in his arms while the guard opened the door...
Dropping her on the couch he again looked at her like he did in his office.. He was burning with rage..

-I won't tolerate you insulting me in front of my men.. Or else I know how to teach manners to Stubborn kids like you..
Amrit was shocked she didn't knew how to react..

-tum office ni jaogi jo krna h yahi se krna ab ye hotel bhi tumhara hi h ise smbhalo.. Ok

-aap mujhe order ni de skte ki me kya krungi or kya nhi smjhe aap...
She shouted pulling his collar
In return he just pulled her closer by her waist and tightly locking his arm

-hum order ni de rhe h amrit.. You are my fiancee now.. Hak h hmara tum pe Or Tumhara humpe..
Jese abhi itne hak se tumne hmara collar pkda hua h..
He said sweetly as he removed a strand of hair from her cheek..
Amrit left him immediately but he didn't

-choriye mujhe
She demanded

-kabhi nhi

-veer choriye mujhe..
His name coming out of her mouth was heavenly...
All he could think right now was her moaning his name but one push was enough to bring him out of his trance..

-ab itne hak se nam lekr kahogi to manna hi padega na..
He whispered losing his grip slightly and she immediately stood away from him..
That warm feeling was gone and now he was cold again..

-I want to meet randhir..
She said
He just ignored her words and continued while fixing his wrinkled tie and suit..

-ise nikalne ki koshish bhi mt krna..That time your brother and my most trusted friend was there to stop me from doing anything but not anymore so don't provoke me, flower...
He said mentioning the ring on her finger as he kissed her forehead...