𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐒

𝟎𝟎3-BROTHAS

𝟎𝟎3-BROTHAS

゚    — ➴𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 ,𝐍𝐘
'·..➭𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
[𝟎6-03]

"SO YOU BOUT TO SIT IN MY FACE AND LIE"Kay screamed for about the 11th time

"SO YOU BOUT TO SIT IN MY FACE AND LIE"Kay screamed for about the 11th time.I pursed my lips and looked over at Jo for help.

He rolled his eyes before I felt a slap on the back of my head."Don't look at him look at me Yasmine"Kay spoke getting up, he was getting frustrated.

"Okay okay I lied can you just chill though"

"Chill, you want niggas to chill while you- rd don't go back to em and expect me to come running to the rescue you aii look at ya face you look mad crazy"Kay hollered making me look down at my hands.

I knew I was gonna cry so I got up and grabbed my keys before walking out the apartment door, setty was standing there just waiting.

"You okay?"he asked...why would you ask me that.I just let 'em fall I couldn't stop the tears rapidly falling out of my crystallized eyes.

He stood there for a second before realizing I guess, he walked towards me hesitatingly before wrapping his arms around me.

"if he's hurting you to much don't you think it's time to let him go"he spoke as he held my tighter rubbing my head.

"It's not that easy"

"Not that's good for you is ever easy, but you make it happen right because you want what's best for you so if it's leaving him why don't you just try harder"he suggested.

My eyes were getting puffy and all you heard was sniffles, "he's loves you but not enough to stop hurting you...as his best friend he will continue the cycle over and over til you leave"

I pulled away looking down, he gripped my head and titled it up aggressively."now stop crying"he spoke taking his hoodie sleeve and wiping my face off.

"You too pretty for allat shit"he mumbled letting go of my head."thank you setty"I smiled up at him."No problem don't need Kay going back to jail and I don't need another dead friend"He stated making choke a little.

"Why would you say that?"I spoke sarcastically making him smile and laugh."always opening your mouth cause of them damn grills you make me sick"I joke causing him to flick me.

"Why you just standing out here though?"I asked confused, "Kay suppose to be taking me to the studio"he stated.

"I can take you if you need me to"I suggested, he titled his head slightly before nodding."Yea that's cool"he mumbled.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down the steps so we could leave, "what you about to record"I spoke as we were walking down the steps.

"Think I wanna record my own song I've been writing but ion know yet"he stated.I nodded not knowing what to ask, conversation dead now or so I thought.

"What you like to do, I know you can sing a lil bit"he asked smiling over at me."how you know that and I don't do anything I'm very boring besides the singing part...always thought I would end up being a bottle girl or something I don't have any talents"I responded making his face scrunch up.

"Ion think so, you seem like you do great managing should be a manager wanna be my manager for practice at least"

"You would let me honestly be your manager...like book you interviews and shows plus promotion"I asked making him nod his head in response.

"Give me your phone, so I can give you my number and shit...and send me your instagram and socials"I stated.We stopped on the second floor steps as he pulled out his phone.

As I told him my number I realize I was still holding his wrist, I gently let go not thinking he wouldnt react but he looked over at me confused.It was somewhat new to me camrin never let me hold hands, wrist and nothing he would immediately pull away.

"Why you do that?"he mumbled, I hummed in response making him wave it off.He texted me so I locked his number in.I started walking down the steps not hearing him directly behind me.

I turned around reaching for his hand, which he gladly gave as I pulled him down the steps and to my car.

Never knew holding hands with someone could feel so comforting.I felt calm, it felt like a kid again in a way.

"Damn you bought this car"he spoke looking at the 2019 Corvette Stingray."my dad bought it before he was shipped back overseas"I responded.

"Military Im guessing"he stated making me nodded."where he station at now or he still where he was at then"he added.

"He's dead now he died 2 years ago...he got stationed between Europe and Asia and it was an accident and one of the containers that held gunpowder and dynamite or whatever blew up and about 10 soldiers died and many were injured- he was just injured but he was found last and he wasn't about to get treated so he didn't and he just called home while he was on his last few breaths and not like he was talking a lot just breathing harshly and trying to speak but being in a lot of pain he couldn't"I rapidly spoke not knowing wether I would cry or not.

"Not gonna tell you it's okay, but I know how it is I understand you- that was a lot wasnt it"he spoke as he opened the car door.

"you look- do you need me to drive"