Chap.1

Taehyung pov.

I woke up by someone's voice.
" Daddy!! Daddy, wake up! We're getting late." Taejoon shouted..

I opened my eyes and look at the clock.It was 7:45 in the morning.
I got up and took Taejoon in my arms.

He said," Good morning,Daddy.!"
" Good morning, Baby!!" I greeted back.

" Daddy, Let's go get ready. I am getting late for my school."Taejoon said with his cute voice." Okay, Let's go. Did you brush your teeth?"

" yes Daddy! I did!" Taejoon said with his heart smile.
"Good boy! let's take a shower now." I said. "Ok! Let's go!!"

Taejoon and I took shower and then we got ready !! After that we went downstairs. Our maid prepares breakfast for us at the dining table.

We took seat in front of each other and started having our breakfast. After having breakfast, Me and taejoon sit in my Car and then I drop Taejoon at his nursury (Taejoon is 4 years old) and I left for my company.

After reaching my company, I went straight to my office. My secretary mr.lee gave me my schedule and i started my work.

Two or Three hours later, My phone rang.I picked up the phone and said " Hello!" I said coldly. My secretary mr.lee answered, "sir! Ruby enterprise's Ceo came to see you."

' Uncle's here??' I thought."Send him in." I said. A few minutes later, there was a knock at my door. "Come in!" I said.

Mr.Kim came in my office.I call him Uncle because my parents and him are childhood friends. After my parents death, He has taken care of me.

" Good afternoon uncle!Please take a seat!"I said pointing at the seat in front of me. " Good afternoon dear!! I came here to tell you something."

"About what Uncle?" I asked confusedly. "I wanna tell you that my daughter has finished her studies and is coming back to korea tomorrow morning." Uncle said.

"So you want me to pick her up from airport, uncle?"I asked guessing that maybe he want me to pick her up. " No, no! I wanna tell you that..."

Flashback:

Jennie's Father's Pov.

Someone called me saying that Taehyung's parents had an accident.Taehyung is still in his collage. I don't wanna disturb his class so I went to hospital and asked for them To receptionist.

After that i ran towards ICU. The door to the ICU was closed and the red light was on. I sat on the couch next to ICU while waiting for any news from doctor.

After Three hours, the door of the ICU opened. Doctor came out from the ICU and asked "Who are the relatives of patient?"

I quickly got up and told him that I am their relative and asked for their condition.Doctor said that "We are sorry! We couldn't save mrs.kim and Mr.kim doesn't have much time."

With tears in my eyes, I asked the doctor if I Could see him. Doctor nodded. I hurried into the room and saw his pale body lying on the hospital bed.

As I got close to his bed, He slowly opened his eyes. I asked him "How this happened?" He smiled at me and said " Will you do me a favour?"

"My Taehyung is very stubborn. i know he won't marry soon.. Remember! We promised each other that when our kids grow up we'll get them both married?" He said with smile on his face.

I nodded with tears. I understood what he meant."Don't worry my friend,I will keep my promise."He just smiled at my words...

Flashback end...