Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

"What you planning on getting?" I asked curiously.

"I was thinking of getting Bree's name tattooed on my chest. Think it's a good idea?" He asked as his eyes stared at my lips.

"I think it's a great idea." I smiled widely and then pecked him, hearing the sound of our kiss as I detached my lips from his.

He then gathered all of his things together and grabbed his car keys. His car had arrived yesterday so that meant no more traveling on his bike, which means no more horrible helmet hair.

Thank God.

We both climbed inside of his car, while I made sure that Orin was out of sight. Stephan then pressed the car key's into the ignition and started the engine. I had gotten use to his driving so when we took off in speed, it felt normal and not at all scary as it had felt before.

He then began to laugh loudly as he steered the car and then a smiled formed on my face even though I had no idea why he had suddenly burst out in laughter.

"What?" I said still smiling.

"I have a surprise for you." He admitted and then pushed on the radio and then selected a song from the CD that was inside.

"Oh. My. God." I giggled as I shoved his arm lightly while the song played in the background.

"And darling you are the only exception, yeah you are the only exception!" He sang at the top of his voice as he allowed his one hand to leave the steering wheel, clutching his fist in the air trying to reach the notes as he sang his little heart out, pretending he was as good as Celine Deion.

"Babe!" I laughed as my fingers grabbed his jaw and then I pulled him a little closer as I leaned forward and planted my lips on his cheek and then let go allowing him to focus on the road.

"Fuck, with a voice like mine I should fucking enter Idols!" He smirked and then I laughed because he sounded like a constipated bird when he sang so passionately. The ride then consisted of us singing along to all the girly artists like Avril Lavigne and Taylor swift and I was surprise to hear that he knew all the words to "Style", I bet he secretly loves Taylor and listens to her music when he's alone.

He then sped up the road we were currently in and then parked near the side walk, killing our sing-along session.

"Blueberry, the tattoo shop's further up but there's no fucking parking on that side so we going to have to walk." He said turning off his radio.

"Yeah, no prob." I said as I watched him climb out of his mustang, he then lifted his black shades to his eyes in order to match his black t-shirt and black Nikes. Stephan was such babe, lord I don't know what I ever did to deserve this boy,

but thank you.

I then opened the door and ascended from his car. He stood on the sidewalk and waited for me to join him.

I then walked beside him as he checked his watch to see the time and then dropped his arm to his side. I then slowly felt his hand reach for mine as he intertwined our fingers, causing me to turn baby pink at the gesture. We were now holding hands as we strolled on the sidewalk together while butterflies flapped inside of me.

"Stephan Duke, are you trying to send the world a message?" I asked as he griped my hand tighter than what I was holding his.

"I believe so." He smiled as random people strolled by. It felt good to be all out in public with Stephan, holding hands as we strolled on the side walk like couples did.

"What you trying to tell the world then?" I smirked.

"Come on baby, you know...I don't have to say it." He said and then ran his free hand through his hair.