Up and Down the M.I.15

Ah yes, a regular M.I.15 announcement. What could go wrong?

15 (on the agentcy speaker) :"Everyone get to the meeting room, I repeat everyone get to the meeting room."

Some agents run towards the nearest meeting room while the others look around confused.

21 :"Which one?"

15 :"Hm?"

21 :"Which meeting room!?"

15 :"Right..."
      "Everyone go to the top floor."

The entire agentcy shook as the blocks were running up all the stairs. (Some used the elevatora but they got crowded fast-)

15 :"Wait, everyone get to the bottom floor meeting room."

36 :"Alright everyone get down!"

And as they were told the agents ran down. But looks like some of them didn't hear it huh?

L and 17 bump into eachother while going up and down the stairs respectivly.

L :"Wait didn't 15 say to go up?"

17 :"Change of plans!

17 rushes down stairs and L follows, which makes the ones following her confused.

15 :"New announcement, everyone please head to the middle floor meeting room-"

36 :"Which one is it?"

19 shrugs and they run to the room next to them.

Meanwhile...

28, 26 and 27 are still running down stairs, not hearing the announcement.

28 bursts open the door.

28 :"Finally-"

The room was empty.

27 :"Did we come here early or?"

26 :"To the middle meeting room!"

They immidietly run up the stairs, meeting some agents who also didn't hear the announcement.

And when they finally reaches the room... well-

15 :"Change of plans-"

3 :"You've got to be kidding me!"

15 :"The meeting is moved to sunday, you all can head back to work now."

All the agents and heroes in the room had mixed reactions. Some were fine with it, some were about to go home early, and some were mad (of course they were).

Meanwhile, with the boss herself.

Turns out, 15 was tied to a chair watching as Octonaughty used a voice changer to impersonate her.

OctoN :"Wait, everyone please head to the bottom floor-"

PurpleT2 :"Uh Octonaughty, you forgot the voice changer."

OctoN :"Oh well. Lets get outta here!"

OctoN (on the M.I.15 speaker) :"Too-da-loo!"

He chuckles before running off, leaving the Terrible2s.

BlueT2 :"Really?"

*static*