A's prank masquerade part 1

A :"Hello friends! Today I'm going to show you clips I made of me pranking my friends!(With their permission of course.) This will be one of many, so stay tuned for more! First victim 32."
     "Rolling the clips!"

3

2

1

Thirty-two is seen ice skating before heading over to a marked area in the ice. 

The moment she skates over it she falls into the water.

Later into the day she is seen drinking some hot chocolate before a foot/soccer ball comes flying trough the window smashing the mug and spilling the liquid all over her.

After she cleans the mess she opens the front door only to be splashed by hot water.

And after cleaning that mess up she heads to the rectangle retreat to find...

snow versions of Twelve, Eighteen and Twenty-Four. 

She heads closer to them before hearing(?) the snowblocks talk. 

She splits into 2 sixteens to be safe. 

The two end up face to face with snow Twelve and snow Twenty-Four. 

One of them leans towards snow twelve to take a closer look and she starts shaking, in fact all of them do.

After all of snow is off of the rectangle trio (and onto the sixteens) They explain to Thirty-Two what's going on.

32 :"So your telling me A played a prank on most of numberland and alphaland..."
        "for fun?"

18 :"Aaand, She stopped my race with twenty!"
        "A race!"
        "Now that's going to far!"

The rectangles discussed the issue as the day comes to an end...

A :"That's all for now! See you all next time!"

*Static*