What if the Colourblocks... (Devasion Au!)

Meet the Villains! (Their names are not really original but good enough)

Fury/F!Red.
Like Red she's fiery and passionate, but she also likes starting fires. She's the pyromaniac of the group and nemesis of Garden/G!Green.

Misery/M!Blue.
Unlike Blue, he likes seeing others in pain but doesn't like inflicting pain himself, he's still calm like Blue but he's much more cunning. His nemesis is Energy/E!Orange. And out of the three villains Misery is the least simillar to his original counterpart. (The brains of the group)

Happiness/H!Yellow.
Out of the three villains, Happiness is the most simillar to his original conterpart. He thinks hes doing the right thing but the problem is he forces happiness on others which is why he's a villain in the first place. He doesn't see Royalty/R!Purple as a nemesis but a frenemy, this is one sided however since Royalty sees him as his 'greatest foe'.

Meet the heroes! (Their names are even less original)

Garden/G!Green.
She is basically Green if she had superpowers but she always has a trick up her sleeve. She's also a pasifist, only capturing villains but not harming them (mentally and physically). She's the nemesis of Fury/F!Red.

Energy/E!Orange.
Unlike Orange she plays rough no matter what, but still a fair sport. She has much more energy than Orange and always has extra oranges to share with everyone! Her competitor is M!Blue.

Royalty/R!Purple.
Royalty likes to stay out of the battle most of the time, but when Happiness joins the fight (or if someone gets severly injured) he'll step in to fight! Like Purple he has a big imagination and sometimes he gets carried away while fighting, but he's a strong foe neverless!