Part Two: Tears And Prayers

Anirudh rushed to his study and closed the door. He looked around. It was their comfort place. Her laughter echoed in the room. He started looking for her.

"Bondita? BONDITA?"-Anirudh madly started searching for his jeene ki wajah in every corner of the room. But alas! She was nowhere to be found. Anirudh started throwing all the stuff of his table and started crying.

Anirudh : Bondita, kyu nahi samajhti tum? Kyu apne pati babu ka baat nahi man rahi? Tum toh meri haar baat mante the na? Aab kya hua? Kaha chali gayi tum bondita?

Just then manorama came there and placed her hand on his shoulder. Anirudh looked up and said : aisa kyu horaha hein mere saath, manorama? Kyu saab kuch aisa bikhar raha hain? Main toh sab kuch thik karna chahta tha na, toh saab ulta kyu horaha hain? Mujhe kuch nahi samajh arraha. Kya karu aab mein? Kaha dhundu apni bondita ko?

Manorama: anirudh, shant hojao. Aisa weak ho gaya toh kese chalega? Hum dhoondlenge bondita ko. Woh mil jayegi. Tum chinta mat karo.

Anirudh : kaise chinta na karu manorama? Mujhe aaisa lag raha hein jaisa, meri jaan nikal ja rahi hein. Jaisa ki mera sukoon ki wajah bohot dur chala gaya.

He kept on crying.

Manorama : Anirudh, mein samajhti hun. But we shouldn't move away from our actual motive. Tomorrow, we have to go to the viceroy party for the main move.

She then patted his back and went away from there.

Anirudh : Manorama sahi keh rahi hein. I need to focus on tomorrow's party and the plan. But where could be right now? How's she?

"usse thik rakhna dugga ma", he prayed and fell asleep while holding the picture of his and Bondita's.

Meaning while, ksj, som, bihari and batuk had went to search for bondita. But she was nowhere to be found. They searched in every places that was possible for her to be in but in vein. They came back home late at night, disappointed.

Ksj: kaha hogi meri bahu? Kaisi hogi woh? Mujhe toh bohot pareshani horahi hain. Hey bhagwan, usse sahi salamat rakhna. Kuch nahi hone dena usse. Usse lauta dijiya hume.

The tension and pain was vividly visible on his face. He considers bondita as not only the bahu of Roy Choudhary haveli but also as his daughter. How could he sit still when his daughter left the house? But what could he do other then praying for her safety and return?

Bihari : bilkul thik hogi, humari bahu ranu. Hume pata hein. Unhe kuch hosakta hein kya? Woh zarooz wapas ayegi. Aap dekhlena.

He said while weeping. Like ksj, he tok considered bondita as his daughter. How could he not? She was the loveliest person he ever met. She had given him the respect and lots of love. She is the reason behind the happiness and peace of the roy choudhary family.

Som and batuk: haan kaka. Boudi zaroor miljayagi. Hum kal subah subah fir jayenge unhe dhundne. Aese kaisa nahi milengi woh. Aap chinta mat kijiya, kaka. Hum  dhundlenge aapni boudi ko.

They too were crying but were trying to stay strong for the sake of their family.

Even though som used to dislike bondita to the core at first but slowly he started accepting her because let's be honest, nobody can just not like her. She is caring, loving, a bubbly girl. She cares for them genuinely and that's all matters. She makes his dada happy. She came and made the roy Choudhary haveli, home. He considers her as his own little sister and he'd do anything to bring his little sister back home.

Bondita and batuk. The mischievous duo. They are always seen a causing trouble, having fun and playing around. They are partners in crime and bestest of friends. They mean a lot to each other. So, now that she is gone, batuk was feeling empty. His best friend left the house. And chances are that she'd never return. His little heart was breaking. But he stood strong. "no, what am i thinking? Boudi will surely return. I know she will", he thought.

On the other hand, bondita is seen walking carelessly. She didn't know where to go. She couldn't go to her mother's house because she no longer was her previous loving mother. Anirudh roy Choudhary meant much more to her mother then she meant to her. She still can't fully accept that her own mothert, the same mother that once went through every pain to protect her left her all by herself. The betrayal bondita was feeling is unexplainable. Anirudh had taken her mother from her. He is the reason behind her misery.

Bondita thought : Ironic, isn't it? How the person who promised to protect me, to give me all the happiness is the main reason behind all my pain? My rakshak babu no longer cares for me. Why would he? He has manorama didi now. I am just a responsibility to him, a zimmedari. He's probably so happy now with his same age wife. He was free of the burden, after all.

Bondita chuckled bitterly while wiping her tears harshly.

Bondita: I'll never forgive you, barrister babu. I'll never forgive you for breaking my heart,for taking my mother away from me, for all the broken promises. Why didn't you listen to me? Why is it so hard for you to listen? Everything would have been fine, if you had listened. You could have made me understand that it was wrong. You know, I'd have understood. I always do when you explain it to me. But you didn't. You distanced yourself from me. You little Bondita. Because you were busy falling in love with mano didi, your same age wife. I cannot even blame you because i came into your life and ruined everything. You lost the love of your life for me. You deserve to love someone but that didn't had to happen in exchange of my heartbreak. How could you go around and get married to her? You are a traitor, barrister babu. I'll never forgive you, barrister babu. I'll never forgive you.

All of a sudden, she realized that she had walked a lot away from haveli. She didn't recognize the place she was standing in. She couldn't understand what to do now. She sat down on the bench placed next to the road and started to think of what to do. When a car stopped in front of her.......

_______________________________________
Hiiiiiii!! I am back with another chapter because i don't have enough patience to post it tomorrow hehe. I have no damn idea what i am doing but I'll get a hold of it fr. Thank you for the love you guys showed on the first chapter. I'm really glad that you guys liked it. I'll start working on the 3rd chapter asap but I'll probably post it on Sunday or Monday :)
Don't forget to vote and do let me know what you think of the chapter in the comments section.

Alsooo, do you guys like Harry potter? I'm actually an insane fan of hp. Like actual crazy one. Would you guys read if i write one shot hp stories? Do tell me in the comments :)

BIG FAT LOVE U AND MWAH TO U<333