"i have someone in mind but i don't think that's who you're talking about." he shrugged taking a sip of his beer.

"speak of the devil." spider rolled his eyes as he saw missy and beatriz walking towards the cemetery talking about something that seemed interesting.

"oh yeah her, she's really cute." malakai bluntly said, looking at her as she continued her conversations with missy.

"yeah, ha, actually she's my girlfriend." spider lied, ignoring the confused stare ant gave him.

"really?" malakai questioned as spider nodded. "ah shit, my bad dude."

"no worries." spider smirked patting malakai on the back as dusty tried to hold in his laughter once beatriz walked over.

"how's my favourite boys doing?" beatriz asked side hugging dusty.

"good. spider just confessed his love for you." ant replied to the girl as she raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"uhm what?" she asked confused as the boys just shrugged at her. "anyways you, come with me." she pointed at malakai as he followed her from behind.

"how are you liking this school?" she winked at him flirtatiously.

"it's alright, the people are extremely hostile though." he sighed as beatriz laughed at him. "what?"

"nothing." she smiled making eye contact.

"sorry i have to ask but are you dating spider?" he awkwardly said which caused beatriz to burst out laughing.

"what makes you think that?" she titled her head, studying the boys features.

"he kinda told me." malakai replied smiling at the girl admiring her looks.

"well don't believe everything you hear." beatriz hummed as she saw amerie walking in with darren and quinni.

"i'll make a mental note on that, cheers." he joked as bee chuckled.

"one sec." beatriz said leaving malakai as she walked to spider. "you fucking dick head."

"what did i do?" he asked the girl 'innocently' as she rolled her eyes.

"your such a joke you know that." she lightly hit him. "look your soulmate amerie has arrived dusty." everyone stared at amerie before malakai went to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing.

"map bitch's got some moves." missy told beatriz as she nodded. "wanna dance?"

"are you drunk?" beatriz laughed at the girl, its only benn 20 minutes and missy is already drunk.

"a little bit." missy grinned as she pulled beatriz to the dance floor so the two started to dance together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after a while beatriz suddenly had the urge to pee so she went over to the sides, far from the party, and did her business. once she was done she saw harper walking.

"yo harper!" beatriz called out as harper turned around and walked towards the girl.

"what's up?" harper asked beatriz not knowing why she's randomly talking to her.

"what's up with you, man? i mean ever since the festival you've gone all ghost and now when school starts you're now a bald bitch." beatriz explained furrowing her eyebrows.