MAIN EVENT COMMENCES!!

Start from the beginning

Y/N: ... Yes it is quite peaceful.

Timeskip:

Ino: Well I better get going, it's getting dark.

Y/N: Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then.

Ino: Yeah, I'll see you then, bye!

Y/N: Come back whenever.

The two waved each other goodbye and Y/N went inside his new home and slept on a comfortable bed he bought before coming to the forest.

Timeskip: Finals

The competitors stood in the chunin exams battle ground with two missing giving concern to some people.

Sakura: Where is Satsuki and Y/N? They should have been here by now!

Ino: Calm down Sakura, they'll be here.

Mito: With how Y/N acted at the preliminary, he might not come.

Ino: What? No way, he'll be here, he told me so yesterday.

Mito: Oh? You were with him yesterday? That's new, I didn't know you and him were a thing.

Ino: *Blush* What?! I..it's not like that!

Genma: Alright everyone, can I have your attention please, my name is Genma Shiranui and I will be your proctor for the final exam. Now, we seem to be missing two genins, Y/N L/N and Satsuki Uchiha, if they fail to show up for their match, they will be disqualified.

This earned a few gasps from some of the audience. Genma explained the rules of the exam and called in the first match.

Genma: Everyone except for Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze and Temari, please go take your seats.

'Since I can't be f**ked writing fights imma just skip em till we get to Y/N's matches.'

Naruko vs Temari: Naruko Wins

Kankaro vs Shikamaru: Kankaro wins via Shikamaru forfeit.

Shino vs Kankaro: Shino wins via Kankaro forfeit.

Genma: Can Gaara and Y/N please step up.

Gaara with a crazed look vanish in a swirl of sand and reappear down in another swirl of sand and Y/N has yet to appear.

Genma: Y/N L/N please come out or you will be disqualified!

Before anything more is said a kunai landed on the opposite side of Gaara and Y/N appeared crouched down holding the kunai with blue particles floating around him and the said particles disappear quickly. Everyone was shocked, the way he arrived looked very familiar to everyone.

Minato: 'Hiraishin?'

Mito: 'No it can't be! Right?!'

Naruko: 'That looks similar to dad's jutsu!'

Kakashi: 'He knows Hiraishin?!'

Kushina: *SHOOK AF*

Y/N: Sorry, I was doing a quick training before coming here.

Genma: *SHOOK* Not a good move kid but you're here so it doesn't matter. Now are your two ready?!

Y/N-Gaara: Yes/Yeah!

Genma: BEGIN! *Jumps away*

Y/N quickly summoned a large sword almost the same size or is larger than the kubikiribocho/Executioner's blade.