𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟹𝟻 [𝘐'𝘮..]

"...𝘓𝘪𝘢𝘳.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm in love with you.. Y/n!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

The silent was suffocating for him as he stared at you. Tears called from his tears as he stared at you.

'Please tell me you love me too..' He thought to himself as you maintain a blank expression.

Your eyes slowly adverted from him.

"I.. Do not feel the -"

"Why.. You lying..?"

"....I'm not.. I don't have intention for any rela-"

"Y/n!"

You almost stumble as his hands grasped your shoulder tightly as he stared at you.

"What.. Do you honestly feel.." He said as he stared at your eyes as you stared back.

Your lips tremble to speak as you slowly try to back away yet, he kept ahold of you.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I don't feel the same.."

"... Don't.. Please.. Tell me what you feel.. Back for me... Anything.." He whispered out as his eyes soften.

As you take soft breath in and out while close your eyes for a moment and then, you stared at him, seriously.

"I.. Do Like you.. Chi..fuyu.. I'm not searching for any relation.."

"Why not.. Now..then?.."

"I'm happy.. you love me... But.."

Chifuyu eyes widen as he hands felt limp beside as his eyes dull and stared at the ground blankly when you spoke the words out.

"I.. To be honest.. I.. Like.. Someone else" you said hesitantly as he didn't glance up, his hands tighten into fist.

"Oh... Is.. It.. Baji-san?" Asked Chifuyu glancing up again as both of your eyes contact to one another.

You almost flinched at his emotion.

His smile was wavered.. His eyes dulled and teary..

You hate it.. But you knew.. You don't want to be another Takemichi to replace someone in your life.

You already have enough to take care of in the future.