𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 23 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥.

"𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵.. 𝘐𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

--𝘛𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢--

.
.
.
.

╱▔▔▔╲     ╱▔▔▔╲
▏╰┈╮ ╲╲ ╱╱ ╭┈╯▕
╲╮ ╰┈╮╲▉╱╭┈╯ ╭╱
▕╰┈╮ ╰╮▉╭╯ ╭┈╯▏
 ╲▂╰┈┈╱▉╲┈┈╯▂╱
  ╱▔▔▔╭▊╮▔▔▔╲
  ▏╭┈┈╯▊╰┈┈╮▕
 ▕╭╯  ╱▋╲  ╰╮▏
  ╲▂▂╱   ╲▂▂╱

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A hand to reach out was all he wanted as Takashi stared at his phone as he have already gave you many miss calls and text. It was unlike you, as you tend to pick up the phone despite busy.

'Something is wrong..' He thought to himself as he stared at the phone.

'Why aren't she answering.. Did something happen to her..?' Thought Takashi as he frowned and failed onto the only next person to call.

"Hello, Did something happen to.... Umm... L/n-san?"

"She fvcking.. got arrested!"

"....you serious?"

"Yea-"

Takashi groaned in annoyance as he close the phone annoyed.

Firstly, the next thing happen to you was you got arrested for why?.

'Who the hell filed a case to her!'

━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━

"And, I say, why?" You asked in shocked a bit widen eyes to Keisuke who nodded.

"You getting arrested, have spiral to toman to break to two...and  I'm on Mikey side, what about you?

"But.. I did not.. Got arrested and do I have to choose??"

"That's what, I am trying to fig-"

"Y/n-chan!" Another voice came alarming both you to stopped eating burger as you both stared at the Blonde hair male.

"Is it true... you got arrested!"

"No..?"

"Huh.. But.. We couldn't contact you for two days!" Asked Chifuyu and glared at Keisuke who was very much aware of your condition.

"My phone broke"

"huh?"

"It is.. The Keisuke fault" you said simply as Keisuke pout.