Distraction

All the intruders got arrested, clay rubbing his wrists as the cuffs seemed to put strain on his veins. He glanced over, seeing george practically arguing with his captain.

he waited a moment, someone coming to him and asking if he was okay. He was, physically perfect, but he was scared. He was scared of himself, he was scared of schlatt and techno now knowing what he looks like, he was scared of them saying or doing anything to reveal who he was, he was scared of what george would think after seeing what he did, he was scared of george.

but the brunette approached him, immediately sounding worried as if he hadn't just escaped hand cuffs faster than he should have been able to.

"are you okay?" he rushed, a hand on his shoulder from where the hard grip of techno still lingered.

"yeah- yeah i'm okay. i don't know what came over me-" clay stuttered, looking down at his hands as if he was ashamed, well that's what george thought he thought.

but in reality clay was doing it because the swat men were bringing the group of men back in, all of their masks now off and hands tied behind their backs in metallic cuffs.

clay stifled a small smile, george noticing and laughing a little bit as he knew why clay was smiling. He turned around, looking at the group who all seemed to have their eyes locked on clay.

"shit doesn't ivory get out of school soon-" clay stuttered, his voice substantially quieter because he didn't want the group hearing about his daughter.

"i had someone pick her up, she'll be here soon" george smiled, but his words put clay in ice. the brunette noticed this, but he couldn't say anything due to a police officer pulling him aside to ask him questions about whatever the hell just happened.

clay knew he couldn't leave, he knew he would have to stay here for questioning and to make a statement about literally being held at gun point. So he walked over to the open door, knowing it was george's office.

"clay right?" the blonde spun around in george's chair, seeing a women standing at the door with her arms crossed. She had an inviting face, one that spoke with confidence and caring.

george was distracted by being questioned, to the point where he failed to see a new women entering the police station. But when he did notice, she was already standing in the doorway of his office, talking to his husband.

"i'll be right back-" george jumped up from his seat, speed walking towards his office where sally stood in the doorway talking to his husband.

"yeah" clay nodded, crossing his arms in the chair as he was slouching and looking towards the women with dark orange red hair.

"iv heard a lot about you-" she was cut off by george practically storming into the room.

"can i talk to you?" the women asked george with urgency, the both of them looking towards clay who got the cue and left the room.

the blonde found himself in the main precinct once more, the same cop who got a statement from george now approaching clay.

"Can you fill this out? someone will come to talk to you soon" he smiled, handing him a paper and pen and walking away.

clay glanced over to the large jail cell in the corner, seeing all of the men arguing with each other besides Schlatt who just looked at clay with a confused smirk.

clay scoffed, a small smile peaking at his lips as he walked over to an empty desk, sitting down and starting to scribble onto the paper.

though only a few sentences in, he flashed his vision up and was shocked to see ivory walking in with a professional looking guy behind her. He wore suit pants, a turtle neck and sun glasses. if clay didn't know any better he would have assumed it was a fed.