Chapter 8

John's POV

'They look magnificent  i will come aboard at one of them, probably on Behemoth-Class one' I though looking specifically at Behemoth-Class before ordering Adjutant..

"Adjutant begin testing , later after all tests are done i order Behemoth-Class Battlecruiser to land on ship platform.

Ship platform is 15km in length and 500 meters wide, currently only platform made for ships to land..

"And order construction of more platforms, specifically 10x more in Balkans, use laborers for it, we need SCV's on other locations, while still still building civilian buildings.."

'"Understand sir" Came Adjutant voice from Command center...

'I should get a tour of the city' I though before ordering nearby troopers to follow me.

As John is slowly walking around New Belgrade he was meet by people who all saluted as he walked...

'It seems our currency and civilian goods are stabilized' I though seeing many people going in and out of stores with all different objects ..  'Currency is called credits , i know I'm not the best one to name it hahahah .'

John stooped on way  to better observe futuristic buildings. They look same as the ones in Hearth of the Swarm campaign trailer..

'Building, no matter what are all made out of metal, steel or even neosteel. they all have futuristic feeling with them for someone from past like myself, i still adapt to new more advanced computer,' 

'While my meals are freshly stored in Command center i did cook them with Adjutant help at first, and was still learning to use futuristic kitchen  , Adjutant is ai but sure is helpful one' I thought before continuing my walk around the city..

'There bunkers and supply bunkers , supply bunkers are made for troopers mostly while bunkers for marines , but supply bunkers can be used only by troopers and are cheaper to produce , there are hundreds of both of them around city' I commented eyeing them and seeing troopers in it and two laborers behind..

'After Earth reached population of 5 billion it would be time to upgrade troopers into rocket, flamethrower and assault troopers by that time i hope scientist, engineers would be able to create armors and weapons for exploration and colonial army' I though just as i passed by bunkers..

'I probably should produce one science vessel it should speed up scientist research and have much more  equipment for it'

As John was looking around the city minute turned into hours and so it was two hours before John was bored and decided to return to Command center and hear Adjutant's report..

Just as John entered control room he was meet by Adjutant who is typing on keyboard before John asked..

"Anything to report Adjutant?" I asked eager to hear some good news.

"Sir from current testing we are able to deduce best uses for Leviathan-Class battlecruiser and Behemoth-Class." Reported Adjutant, before turning it's head to look directly into John eyes.

"For Behemoth-Class i suspect it's dropship and one of the mainly used ships for our fleet?" I asked

"Yes but not only that with our current reading we would be able to upgrade Behemoth-Class in future with more weapons to not only be carrier, it's crews was made out of dozens of SCV's,  over 1200x Marines and dozens of Ghost and other staff to operate ship.." Reported and reaffirmed Adjutant

"And Leviathan-Class?"

"Leviathan-Class was old ship, before Great war or even Guild wars it was used but in now it's mainly prisoner ship after some testing it's best to be used as support to Behemoth-Class in large numbers it still can be operated as successful ship while the crew was still made out of dozens of SCV's and 600x Marines and other staff" Spoke Adjutant before continuing " But seeing as it's currently cheapest ship to produce it's suggested to be currently produced for colonial army and colonist to colonize planets."

"And all ships mentioned above have vehicles such as Siege Tanks, Banshee, Tac fighters even Vikings." Continued Adjutant

"From what i know Leviathan-Class ships could easily be a boarded by outside force ?" I asked the question, i did read it on Starcraft 2 wiki but let's confirm it.

"Sir ,Unfortunately that is correct , but at any moment you can order production and research of best ships for civilian transport, but it will cost much more resources for the new model to be created and if we do begin it could stall us for few weeks more, best solution would be to colonize one more planet and use it's resource for building a new fleet and much more ship models" Answered Adjutant before returning for typing on keyboard..

"Anything about Gorgon-Class or Minotaur-Class?" I asked

" From current reading Gorgon-Class will be our strongest ship for battle and at the same time a dropship while Minotaur-Class not enough information, current role is only battlecruiser.." Reported Adjutant.

With his curiosity satiated John left control room and began walking to visual simulation room for daily training...

Chapter count words 813