Chapter 5

John's POV

Moments after putting vision's simulator helmet on..

'Wow, it does look very cool and interesting' I though looking all around me is a black space before hearing Adjutant 's voice

"Sir, before starting your training session you are required to customize your allies, base , world and enemy" Stated Adjutant before appearing in front of John, in visual form of course..

"Can you put Earth , with all out technology population and troopers?" I asked after all i wouldn't like to  spend more time for customizing them,

"Yes, that is possible sir. " Confirmed Adjutant before summoning an screen before John..

"You should customize your enemy, as we currently don't have any enemies excluding Zerg." Suggested Adjutant, pointing at the screen..

' True, all the Terrans i have summoned have very limited memories and informations about Zerg and Protoss, . Then i will just create new rebels," I though before continuing my customization... 

Narrator POV

20 minutes later John had successfully customized an a pirate trooper, it's distinctly similar to Dominion trooper, but with different helmet and gas mask, all are colored with yellow stripes..

No one's POV

"I'm done with their customization, and please make them to be 700x in number.." John spoke , before seeing and option appeared on the screen it reads "START"

"All done sir, but do you want me to build specified structures while you are in visual simulation." Confirmed and asked Adjutant..

"Build as many SCV's and Dominion troopers as you can , after building 10x SCV's and Dominion troopers along with new command center and send them to new locations across the Europe, we need to expands, build more medivac, civilian buildings , and more supply depot, without them we won't have much ammunitions.  For now that's all, as our numbers of SCV's increased i can expect much more of you.." John ordered before clicking START..

Visual simulation

Narrator POV

With John clicking START, he was teleported in command center, but new capital city was getting besieged by rebels and you could hear gunfire from all sides of the city. 

With hearing they are very close John began sprinting but not before noticing his new outfit and vision,, it's looks like Dominion trooper one but with purple cape, but because he can feel helmet on his head, he suspects it's exactly like the one Dominion troopers wear..

(Boom ) just as John left Command center he was saw battle between 10x Dominion troopers and 15x pirates..

Rebels are surrounding Dominion troopers but they are behind supply depots, thus giving them cover..

Seeing this scene John already got an idea but first he needs and weapon..

But fortunately and unfortunately there are bodies of 2 Dominion troopers and 4 pirates, which leaves their weapons to open use, seeing  an Ferrormag SMG on ground John immediately sprinted to it , grabbed it, hoisted it and began firing on the pirates back while at the same time running to command center, while thankful he was already in it before pirates were able to shot him but that was fatal mistake when they turned their backs, and got shredded by Dominion troopers and joined fire by John who opened door in the last second..

All of this lasted 15 seconds..

'I killed someone but i don't feel any different, is it because i treat this as a game or something changed in me' John though before walking close to 10x troopers ' I hope it's because i treat this as a game,'

No ones's POV

"Sir , we are reporting to duty!!" Saluted all 9x soldier but the last one is wounded slightly..

"You two, get him in  to safety while you all are coming with me!" John  ordered before pointing at two hoisted the wounded one and began retreating..

"Let's go!" John stated before began running to next street, still hearing loud gunshots..

Just as 7 troopers and John turned right into the street they found 4 dominion troopers and one pirate who was quirkily shot by one of the 7 troopers..

"We need to quickly find others and begin counter attack!" Spoke John, " We must go to bunkers first , that's one of the places were heavy fight are happening!"

Just as said, John and 11 troopers were moving to first bunker but just before  they could reach it they were ambushed by 3 pirates who were quickly eliminated by John himself and other two troopers..

But as they reach first bunkers they found it destroyed with 10x pirates around it, with John;s orders they surrounded them quickly before opening fire upon them ....

It was their fault for opening their guard ...

But after this John and his trooper are going to next bunker's location, what they found was good news, bunker was firing with all 8x troopers in it against 20x pirates..

"Any one of you got grenade?" John asked already making a distraction.

"Yes ,Sir." Answered three troopers who gave all 3 grenades to John.

"After i throw 2 grenades in the center of their group all of you will open fire upon them, this should speed up bunkers time to decimate them." John commanded before ordering all troopers to find cover, after all are in their positions John throws the grenades... 

It startled pirates but did decimate 2 of them and wounded 3, this resulted in open fire from all sides. John throws third grenade again decimating 1 . but with this the whole group was out of their cover and resulted in their defeat but John did lose 2 more troopers unfortunately..

"Sir, there's a big fight over the next 3 bunkers, 40 of our soldiers along with 3 bunkers are there fending off 200 pirates." Came a voice from the left side of John , it came from another group of troopers 23x in total who just came out of buildings....

"Yes, then we will need all the man we have. you all 8 in the bunker get over here, we are moving to that big fight...

Word's count 977