Meeting

Narrator POV

In void, is John..

 Our main character is currently panicking,  around, shouting and screaming.

In all directions.. But unfortunately it seems it doesn't  work, on anyway he imagined it would, no one showed up..

But he's not giving up, he's walking in all directions, but its hard to pick where you are walking to, when all around you is perfect white surrounding..

And so, seconds turned into minutes.

Minutes turned into dozens of minutes... 

Till it turned into one hour..

At that moment. A being appeared before John... Being made out of stars, galaxies in it.. 

Standing at 200 cm..With no eyes but the body looks distinctly male,... With a cape flying behind it, being answered to John's thought..

No one's POV

"Yes i am a cosmic being, similiar to R.O.B. "Answered being the unasked question.. while it's head was turned in John's direction..

"Why I'm, if i may ask? " Asked John, wary of the being.. 'I do not want to anger it , just because of being disrespectful.!! '

"You are here because i wanted it, and no, you won't anger me with such simple mistakes." Stated Being ...

"What did someone of your caliber possible could want from me?" Asked John.... Felling fear..

"Because i need entertainment, and you are one who will give it to me." Answered being before pointing finger at John, a beam flew out of it directly into John, and created small explosion around his location , and dust

And just as dust settled...

We were able to see John. But John in marine armor from Starcraft 2...

"This is one of the payments i could give to you." Continued being, " I wanted people, who could evolve, to entertain and further make my boredom disappear...

"Why didn't you just created your own world, own people to entertain you ? "Asked John flexing his new suit, its colored dark purple. and visor is red...

"No particular reason, but i wanted you specifically, i can gift you a second chance in life if you accept ?" Offered cosmic being

"So i did died? What happened to the Jeep who crushed into me, if  i may ask? Asked John, still thinking about what happened , and about beings proposition...

"The driver was a woman, she was later arrested." Answered being to John's request, bringing it's hand to john for handshake, while John just looked at it..

"Well , i do not have anything to lose anyway , but i might have to ask more questions to be sure about your offer? Asked John pausing little at his words

"Your new life would be on a new Earth i created, along in my own universe..."Continued being.. "To make it easier for you , the Earth would be exactly the same as your with few difference, firstly there won't be any human, just you. Animals from todays Earth, much more resources and more primal like, with more trees, plants animal...

"With dinosaurs?"Asked John, waiting for his confirmation

"No, only todays animals" Answered Being, with this words John just sighted, knowing there won't immediate danger..

"Other alien races?" Asked John, putting puzzle back to pieces, after all why would this being give him a marine suit for if not for a fight...

"The universe i created would have  many alien races. And fortunately for you, not close to earth.. One of them is Zerg. "At being's statement John became serious, if Zerg existed in that universe then it would be number one threat for now..

"And much more, i will not reveal all of it to you.." Stated Being..

"So i suppose i would get Terrans from Starcraft 2 as my race? If not I'm not going to survive there much.." Asked  John simply "If i do can i make some changes to this power?"

"Yes you will get it."Said "But no , i already created it just like the version you wanted."

"Will in that universe be any other human species?" Asked John probably one of the most important questions..

"No, only your own." Stated Being..

"Can you make it so every terran including me would get normal lifespan to 300 years.?'Asked John." I hope you can full fit such request?"

"I planet to increase it, after all, how would you live to see your race expand to beyond many system?" Asked being.

"With that, my chances of survival improved.OK, i will gamble with my survival then" Said John before taking being's hand and handshaking it... 

"If i might make one last request. I would like to be teleported on Earth's today Belgrade.....

Chapter count 737