Night 1

We see Y/N peacefully sleeping in the office chair until the phone rings.

Y/N: No way it's midnight already.

He groggily answers the phone.

Past guard: "Uh, hello? Hello, hello? Uh, I was told to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now as a matter of fact."

Y/N: Cool story bro.

Past guard: "So, I know this can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. You'll be fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Ok?"

Y/N: Alright.

Past guard: "Let's see. First, there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. It's kind of a legal thing, y'know? Um, 'Welcome to Freddi Fazbear's Night Club. A magical place for kids and grown ups alike. Where fantasy, fun, and horniness come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering the damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days or as soon as property and premise is thoroughly cleaned, bleached, and carpets have been replaced. Blah, blah, blah.'

Y/N: This company's kinda shitty.

Past guard: "Now that might sound bad I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit 'quirky' at night, but do I blame them?"

Y/N: Yes.

Past guard: "No. If I were forced to entertain kids, look bangable for teens, and 'satisfy' adults and I never got a bath. I'd probably be a bit irritable at night 2. So, remember. These characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and hold a special feeling for boners, so you need to show them a little respect. Right? Ok."

Y/N: No.

Past guard: "So, just be aware. The characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of 'free-roaming' mode at night. Uh, something about their servos locking up when they get turned off for to long. Uh, they used to be able to walk around during the day too, but then there was the 'The break of '87'."

Y/N: "The break of '87"?

Past guard: "Yeah. It's amazing how a man can go the rest of his life without being able to bust."

Y/N: Oh that's what that means.

Past guard: "Now concerning your safety. The only real risk to you as a night watchman here if any, is the fact that these characters, uh- if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a customer. They'll most likely see you as a pervert."

Y/N: Ok?

Past guard: "Now since they despise perverts, they'll probably try to forcefully 'pleasure' you with their bodies. Um, now that would sound like a good time for some people, but with their heavy 'assets', you could imagine some... discomfort... and death. Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day's gonna be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, goodnight."

The call ends and Y/N sits there processing all of this. By this time it's 2am.

Y/N: Ok so. Basically, they're gonna try and fuck me to death? Is that what I'm getting from this? Eh, I ain't too worried about it.

He picks up the tablet and checks the cameras. He scrolls through and does a full check of the place before returning back to the stage cam and sees Bonnie missing.