Three Sides of War

×Each sence change = a few days have pased×

Jon looked at the dragon infront of him. The dragon was the size of a horse and had green scales. He was unsure of what to do. The dragon walked twards Jon and Blane. Jon somehow could tell that the dragon meant no harm but he still maintained his distance. He knew that the others were behind him as he noticed that Ghost was not growling at the dragon but walked next to green dragon. Jon knew that Ghost would never go near the dragon if it wasn't safe so he decided to walk forward towards the dragon.

"A dragon?" Catelyn said looking at the green dragon. Jon was in front of the dragon's head looking at his eyes.

"Jon be careful..." Robb said.

"He's harmless." Jon said smiling sadly as the dragon turned to Ghost and played with him. He turned to Robb. "Before I leave to Dreadfort, I want to know what you are going to do to Ramsay."

"He will be killed." Robb said. Jon wallked away and noticed that the dragon was following him.

As he left with Blane in his arms, he looked at Talisa. She was looking at him with a sincere look. Jon told the dragon to stay outside with Ghost. He made his way to his room and put his son on the bed. He made sure Blane would't roll of the bed and g hen started to pack their things.

-Viserys & Daenerys Targaryen-

"When will we be departing to Westeros?" Daenerys asked looking at the city bellow.

"Soon, Dany." Viserys said as he looked at a Westeros map. "We have to decide where to attack."

"King's Landing?" she asked turning to look a the map.

"Yes, my troops will be there." Viserys said smiling as he pointed at King's Landing on the map. "You will go to North with yours." he pointed at Dreadfort and then at Winterfell.

"Why am I going there?" Daenerys saked her brother.

"Visenya will be there..." he replied.

Daenerys knew that her brother expected her to bring him Rhaegar's son. They had the soldiers and ships to travel from Essos to Westeros. They will most likely sail out in two or three months.

-Winterfell-

After Jon left for his room, Robb had received knews about Sansa. She and her husband had been acused of killing Joffery Baratheon. He was happy that she had escaped. The problem was that Robb didn't know where she was or with who.

Robb was looking at the green dragon. He understood that the dragon must belong to the Targaryens in Essos. He knew that Jon may not want to be in the war but he would most likely be pushed into it.

Robb may be married to Talisa and have a son but he still loved Jon dearly. He loved her but he loved him more. He was completely angry at his mother for what she had done to Jon. Robb didn't know how to mourn for his unborn child he never knew until now.

-King's Landing-

Tommen Baratheon, had become the new king and had married Margery Tyrell. Joffery's murder had shocked him. Tommen was still mourning for his older brother's death. His mother oversees most of what should be his power as king.

Cersei Lannister wanted revenge for her son's murder. She wanted her justice. Sansa and her dwarf brother need to die. Cersei had sent Jaime to find Sansa and murder the Stark-Targaryen in the north. Since King's Landing has been split between the Targaryen supporters and the Baratheon suporters, Cersei has to rule strongly.

-Aegon Targaryen-

Aegon has been living in Dorne as Trystane Martell. His hair has been constantly colored dark brown for as long as he remembers. His uncle had protected him. He knew who he was and that he is the rightful king of the Iorn Throne.

"Trystane, do you think the rumors about Jon Snow being a Targaryen." Myrcella Baratheon asked.

Aegon knew that there was a high chance that the rumor was true. His father was part of the reason the war becase of the Stark woman. "I think its a possibility."

×THE END×

Next Part Coming Soon!