Jon Snow of House Bolton

It's been a year, a lot of horrible things have happened since then. Sansa is being held captive at King's Landing, Arya is lost somewhere, his father had been killed, and Robb has become the King of the North. Bran and Rickon had stayed at Winterfell when Catelyn and Robb decided to leave for war against the South. Lord Bolton went to Robb's side to fight in the war. Jon couldn't do anything against the horrible events that had fallen upon his family because Ramsay was a very controlling husband. He didn't want Jon involved in the conflict. It was as if Jon was a Ramsay's tool. Ramsay kept him closed of from anything dangerous but would hurt him.

When news that Theon Grayjoy had betrayed Robb Stark, Roose Bolton sent his husband to Winterfell leaving Jon all alone with Ghost in Dreadfort. Jon knew that Bran and Rickon were Theon's hostages. He wasn't told why Lord Bolton sent his husband to Winterfell.

Ever since then he's lived alone with Ghost at his side. During his time at Dreadfort, there was a lot of situations that he wishes had never happened.

Ramsay had finished yelling at Jon who was hugging Ghost stopping his direwolf from attacking Ramsay.

"Cage him up." Ramsay commanded. Jon looked at Ramsay "NOW!" Ramsay yelled at Jon.

Jon got up and left pushing Ghost out of the room. He took him to where Ghost's cage was located. He locked him inside the cage but Ghost tried to get out worried for Jon's well being. Ghost know that when he was locked in his cage something bad would happen to Jon.

"I know you're worried, Ghost," Jon said trying to calm Ghost down "but it's going to be okay."

Jon left Ghost, he didn't want to go back to Ramsay by himself. He had no other choice, he had to go to him.

"Sorry about-" Jon said before Ramsay roughly grabbed his hair.

"Your sorry!" Ramsay yelled as he pushed Jon onto the bed.

Jon didn't want to remember what happened after that. He wanted to remember when Ramsay was kind to him.

"Jon, when I first met you I thought that getting married to you was going to be a hard thing to do..." Ramsay said looking at Jon "but I managed to warmup to you."

"I thought so too." Jon replied "It's nice to like here with you."

That was the only nice event that Ramsay and Jon had. It happened a week after they married. With Ramsay gone, Ghost can leave his cage. It has been a month since Ramsay left. This gave him time to relax a little.

Today was a nice day for Jon at Dreadfort. He was walking in the yard with Ghost. He was near the entrance of Dreadfort, when the doors opened to reveal Ramsay and his men. Jon left the premises before Ramsay couldn't see him. Jon didn't see Theon within them when he left.

Jon managed to lock Ghost in his cage. He then went to his room. Ramsay entered the room that Jon was in. Ramsay made his way to to Jon and kissed him. Ramsay started to take their clothes of.

Later that day, Jon made his way to see Ghost. He stopped walking when he heard "Tell him that Theon killed his siblings and ransacked Winterfell." Jon stayed to listen.

"You can tell him anything thing you want." Jon could recognize Ramsay's voice "He's going to die at the hands of the Frey's because he had the stupid idea of marring that foreigner and betraying them."

"That's true, your father is helping the Frey's and Lannisters" someone said.

"What about Bran and Rickon Stark?" someone else asked.

"We'll keep them locked up at Winterfell." Ramsay said.

"What's it like to have Winterfell at you your control?" Someone asked.

"It's great..." Ramsay said. "I'm still trying to beak Theon Grayjoy's will."

Jon quickly walked away. He went to his room. Once he was inside, he looked for something to write on and a pen. He wrote:
Robb Stark of House Stark,
I am writing this to warn you about Roose Bolton's betrayal and that the Frey's are planning to betray you. I accidentally came upon this information when I heard my husband, Ramsay Bolton speak about it. Ramsay doesn't know I am writing this to you. Also Bran and Rickon are alive and being held hostages at Winterfell. I don't know what condition they are in because I live at Dreadfort. Ghost will deliver this message to you, please let him stay with you and Gray Wind. I feel that he will protect you and your wife. I will pray for you and your wife to be safe. I also advice you not to trust my husband. Robb, I know that Theon may have betrayed you but I think you should save him from Ramsay. I have seen what he does to prisoners and innocent people, Theon doesn't deserve that. Be careful. Don't worry about me, I know how to handle my husband.
-Jon Snow of House Bolton

Jon then left the room with the gift that Robb gave him and went to Ghost. He was near Ghost's cage. He opened the cage and tied Robb's letter to on of his legs. "Ghost, I need you to go find Robb. Let him get the message and necklace. Please stay with him." Jon said putting the necklace that Robb would recognize as Jon's.

Jon then took Ghost to the place he knew that his direwolf could leave Dreadfort safely. As Ghost left, Jon was hugged by Ramsay from behind.

"What are you doing?" Ramsay asked him.

"I'm just admiring the plants" Jon answered.

"Why are you not at your room?" Ramsay asked letting go of him.

"I was juts going there." Jon said.

"Let's go together." Ramsay said walking to their room with Jon behind him.

They were getting ready to sleep. When Ramsay was asleep, Jon stayed awake. Jon had remembered that Ramsay finished inside him. Ramsay has never finished inside because he didn't want children. He realized that Ramsay was trying to get him pregnant... but why?