1.

Crazy idea?

~~~~~~~~

To start afresh,
You need to re-start your life.

~~~~~~~~

Aarvi

Feelings, Memories, and trauma. These are the most interrelated emotion that just break or form a person. And When you feel those things again it's just haunt you or be scare of you. Cause their is only two way for a thing to happen either let it go or own it with full heart.

When you think too much of a thing it just become a monster in your head. And monster in head is far more dangerous than monster in real life.

I remember tanish so called useful philosophy which just made soo much sense right now. Me after almost 3 years. Standing again infront of thousands unknown face. This time the number is more than 10times of previous time. If something happen the tragic would be also more than 10times of previous one.

You should let audience help you. Because the person who is sitting always want to help the performer they don't want you to lose. They are their to help you winning.

Apne toh yha har anjaan bhi hai.
(Even the strangers are your own)

All the things that ever listen by me corresponding to this situation is just reviving in repeat again and again and again. This is not going to deteriorate. And with this I start. Well being a Secret Rj. (Not considering the fact no one care) I am here infront of these stranger audience. Enacting everything I write in these three day for long. Telling all the thing I made efforts to write. Even through it a punishment. I don't want people to feel my punishment. They're here for smile and refreshment in their montonous life. So I am going to give it to them

"Words and voice are not just a basic gets of our life. This is the most powerful asset we get to stand in those shouting, yelling world. These are the weapon in the war of living. And be grateful to have it"

In this entangle thoughts I listen my self saying this to Sam. This drama is about the life of mute people in the memory of the only person who is their to say I did deserve love. Well you've alot more to think about Aarvi than a sucking never fulfilled half hearty love story. And than again my mouth is saying everything in return to what Sam is repeating. Not caring how exactly I am reciprocating. Not know how to not care or care or what exactly do. The voices in my head is just more loud than the sound my vocal cord can form so I am just relying on instinct to act.

"You know being a mad science student, we do know that the frequency of our sound actually vibrate throughout the whole freaking universe. So why can't we use this to spread the inner positivity of a person not a neglecting Feelings.

Thank you"

That's it end of the drama. You get it Aarvi, you did it, your punishment will be a reward to the institute. I head back to the stage just thinking how I did change thing. I did it. I am walking with this so happy face when I hear someone approch me. I stop and smile gently to him. Well this kind of smile I give to everyone but this time genuinely. Because I am so happy for this small yet milestone for my upcoming life and building confidence.

" Hello." I reciprocate his approach with those smile. He is kind of person in mid forties. Little gray pepper hair, with a amusement and warmth in his eyes. His approach is somewhat professional but the admiration in his eye is so personally affected one. Is it strange to like a person just with a hello? Well who I am asking I am already the most strangest person in earth.