22. Nandini's past

Start from the beginning

Nandini: pata hai maine na unhe hamesha ladte hue dekha tha... Like their fights use to be so petty and still they use to make a big deal out of it. They use to keep fighting day and night which actually made me depressed. Them fighting everyday actually scared me. I was scared for relationships seeing them fighting. I couldn't stay with them under the same roof... Their fights use to be so loud that i had to cover my face with the pillow and sleep off. I use to cry seeing them fight telling to myself that why i couldn't have a normal happy family..

(She wiped a tear down her eyes remembering those days n manik made his hold more tight on her)

Nandini: mujhe lagta tha woh duniya ke sabse worst parents hai .. i had started hating them and hating myself becoz of them.. jinhe na pyaar karna aata hai naa rishte nibhana aata hai.. manik you know i hated them literally i felt like i was staying in hell.
Aur 2 saal phele unhone divorce file kardiya.. i was upset with the news of them divorcing but then i felt it is actually good for them atleast they won't keep fighting everyday and let everyone else suffer becoz of their fights..
Uss din woh divorce ke liye court mein jaa rahe thy unki last hearing this court mein and woh file sign karne ke baad dono ka divorce hojata phir papa apne raste aur maa apne raste dono alag hojate phir.. aur uss din unki jab woh Jaa rahe thy gaadi kharab hogayi , mom dad gaadi mein se utre and they just started fighting again on the roads... manik literally they use to loathe each other so much that them being in one place was also a torture for them. They couldn't even see each others faces and whenever they came in front of each other they use to shout and fight over anything and everything...

(Nandini was wobbling remembering that dreadful day of her life. Where she lost her own family, she had accepted their divorce as she knew she will still have them with her but when they left her alone in this cruel world to suffer she couldn't handle herself... She didn't cry even now but her eyes betrayed her few drops of her tears coming out of her eyes making her sniff)

Nandini: aur pata hai manik... When they were fighting , samne se ek truck aaya bohot speed mein tha woh truck, it losts his balance aur meri mom ke taraf aaraha tha woh truck and my dad saw it, he freaking saw a high speeding truck coming towards my mother to hit her but mere papa Bina kuch soche Bina kuch samjhe woh bhaage meri mumma ki taraf to save her to bloody save her from that truck, jo log kabhi saath aache se nahi reh paye, jo log har baat pe ladte thy , jo log ek dusre ki shakal Tak dekhna nahi chahte they they literally died together my dad he held my mumma to save her but the truck hit them together and my mumma she held my dad so tight and they both died together hugging each other and mein idiots ki tarah unhe hamesha judge karti rahi...

(Nandini couldn't control her emotions more and she finally cried , the nandini who shows everyone how strong she is, who never cries infront of anyone cried in front of manik... Manik couldn't do anything abt it , he had just held her in his embrace, he didn't knew how to react to this becoz his trauma had triggered too hearing her story.. death is not easy and atleast for the people who remain behind, the memories haunt them and specially when we know that we could stop that death it pains much more)

Nandini :tumhe pata hai manik yeh guilt kabhi nahi Jaa sakta manik, me judging them my whole life seeing them fight , hating on them when I knew i could stop their fights , make them understand, make them stop their divorce... Agar woh uss din bahar nahi jaate toh manik woh Bach jaate aur Aaj dono saath hote.. aur isiliye maine faisla kiya ki i wouldn't do that to anyone anymore.... No sawaal No judgements ,i made it very clear to myself i won't ask anyone anything and neither i will judge anyone becoz you know manik ... It's like a butterfly you know happiness aapki hateli(hand) pe sirf ek pal ke liye rehti hai  lekin agar uss pal ko aap aache se jeete hai toh woh raang hamesha aapke hateli pe rehta hai, you know mujhe na life mein aur kisi guilt ke saath nahi rehna hai manik aab bas hogaya... This guilt kills me everyday.

(Nandini cleared her face, she wiped her tears and had a small smile on her face...she already felt light sharing this with manik..she felt that burden to lessen on her chest..though manik was in deep thoughts his trauma had activated,he was just listening to nandini without saying anything and lost in his world..but nandini she cleared her head and with a small smile on her face she said)

Nandini: Isiliye i just want to be brave enough to tell you that ki tumhare saath bitaya hua har ek pal mere liye bohot hi important hai. Mere liye bohot maayne rakhta hai. All the happiness i felt with you is special and important for me manik...

(Nandini smiled sharing this feeling with him , she knew manik will understand her and make her understand too and make her happy as he wanted the same too but here manik... He was lost, he started hearing the words in his mind where everyone blamed him that he is responsible for aryaman's death... He remembered how his friends said this how aryaman jumped off the building, he was messed up again , he didn't knew what to feel , what to say... And he wanted to get out of this place... He felt suffocated with his thoughts...)

Manik : I have to goo.... (He said with dead feeling in his voice )

He removed his hand from nandini and started waking up from the bed.... Nandini was really confused seeing him doing soo, she couldn't comprehend what was happening why was he leaving her when she thought he would make her understand.. but seeing him go she asked him..

Nandini: manik kya hua, why are you leaving hum baat kar rahe thy na...
(She was really confused and couldn't understand what is going inside manik's head)

Manik was angry now seeing her stop him ,he was feeling suffocated and wanted to go out of here as soon as possible before he dameges anything and with his triggered trauma he had become that monster manik again and seeing nandini stopping him was not at all helping him...so rudely said to her

Manik: ohh No No No hum baat nahi kar rahe thy nandini, Aap baat kar rahi thi bohot der se and frankly aab mein bore hogaya hu so let me go...

(And he sprinted towards the door going out of his room. Nandini was baffled hearing him. He was so rude and mean to her which she couldn't understand. She felt her heart breaking into the pieces again from where she had gathered before.. she really couldn't understand anything happening around her.. she was shocked seeing the monster manik again she felt betrayed, she got all the negative thoughts again abt how she could be wrong to know a person. And this really left her heartbroken, she was sitting on her bed and tears started forming in her eyes seeing the whole scenario , his words that he got bored hearing her when she had shared the deepest and most heartbreaking incident of her life , but she didn't cry she blinked her eyes to take her tears back but her heart said a new story about her situation..)

___________
Done for the day❤️❤️ yes a big chapter for you all to read

Yes manik has fucked up really bad this time what do u guys say abt it?

Nandini did had a dreadful past which made her what she is today

Nandini is the strongest and brave girl who faced all the things in her life...

Now what will this take turn in manan's life?

Will they break apart and move on or what will nandini do now?

Will manik apologize or will he let go of nandini?

Too many questions but the answer is only with the writer 😂🙈 soo keep commenting and liking ❤️

If i get good response i will upload the next chapter sooner❤️
Byee ❤️