8. Izuku Midoriya: A Hero

Start from the beginning

Bird Helmet: "Who is he?"

Baseball Man: "Are we arresting him?"

Death-Arms/Kamui/Backdraft: "NO no NO NO!! No!"

Death-Arms: "Leave him alone and don't try to catch him! Ugh, I have a headache..."

(Y/n): "I just got here and I have a lot of new things to work with! My bad, but at the same time it's really hard to not get ahead of myself! So will everyone relax?!"

Civilian: "Hey... it's that boy from today! He came back!"

"The one from the train station earlier?"

"He took down the villain by himself! Just like last time!"

"That's definitely him!"

"Way to go, Grey-Shirt!!"

The crowd slowly began going from questions to encouragement to cheering.

Their applause went to the heroes in general, but most of it was directed towards (Y/n).

(Y/n) (L/n).

The formerly talentless, unskilled, uninvolved, uncommitted nobody from the real world, now being cheered on like some kind of mighty champion.

(Y/n): *mutters* "This... wasn't part of the plan..."

Kamui: "Plan? What are you talking about?! Just stay here while we figure this out! I thought we were done with you, but now I guess we aren't!"

(Y/n): "Honestly, all I wanted to do was help. *looks down and kicks dirt* Just sayin'..."

While the other heroes made calls and kept their wary eyes on him, Mt. Lady reached over to (Y/n) and gently picked him up with her right hand, bringing him to her level.

(Y/n): "Wha- what's happening right now?"

She opened her hand up to let him sit and pulled him in closer, only a few feet away from her tilted face.
To hold his attention she pressed her left hand index finger to his chest, and spoke softly but in a matter-of-fact tone.

Yuu: "Hey. You are the one who jumped in again on purpose this time, after you were warned once. Whose fault might all of this be in the situation?"

(Y/n): "Um... mine."

Yuu: "But you already knew that."

(Y/n): *looking away* "... Yes."

Yuu: *giggles* "You got yourself into this mess once, and I got you out. I've got you covered!"

"H-hey, why is she...?"

"Grrr! Who does he think he is?..."

"Oh I wish that were me..."

Even though the threat had been taken care of, the chaos among the crowd only grew when they recognized (Y/n) from online and saw that he defeated a dangerous villain for the second time today.