"Brother, did you ask her what she wanted?" Lin Xuan couldn't help but wonder as he couldn't hear Gu Yan's words clearly.

  "Wait a while after the plane takes off, there will be some noise and vibration." Gu Yan shook the things in his hand in front of Lin Xuan, and said, "Brother is afraid that you will feel uncomfortable on the plane for the first time, so I asked the flight attendant for some pieces of chewing gum. It will be much more comfortable to chew in your mouth."

  Lin Xuan said "oh oh" and quickly took it over. Turning his head, he found that Gu Yan had already taken a piece and started chewing it in his mouth.

  "Brother, you don't feel well when flying?" Lin Xuan tore off the wrapping paper of the chewing gum, put the chewing gum into his mouth, and looked curiously at the calm Gu Yan.

  "At first there will be some." Gu Yan picked up a magazine, flipped through it casually, and said, "But then it disappeared. But chewing gum on the plane has become a habit." Because my body is not healthy when

  flying Very comfortable, Gu Yan has always disliked this mode of transportation. But after the business grows, flying around the country, or even other countries, becomes commonplace. It is impossible for him to ask the other party to cooperate with him, so he can only adapt by himself. Over time, there will no longer be such an obvious reaction from the plane. But the habit of eating chewing gum has been retained.

  Lin Xuan nodded. Just as he was about to say something, the whole plane shook and then took off slowly.

  At the very beginning? At that time, Lin Xuan did feel some tinnitus, but thanks to something in his mouth, Lin Xuan recovered in just over 20 seconds.

  The plane shuttled through the sky thousands of meters above the ground. Lin Xuan stuck to the window and looked at the scenery outside. Because he was in the clouds, there was a vast expanse of whiteness everywhere.

  "Why, how do you feel?" Gu Yan looked at Lin Xuan's slightly deformed face because he was tightly pressed against the glass, and asked with a smile.

  "I feel like I'm flying." Lin Xuan murmured, turning his head and looking at Gu Yan's bright eyes, "It would be great if these windows could be opened! It's as if you can grab those clouds by reaching out your hand." It's the same in your hand!"

  Gu Yan was noncommittal, and smiled authentically, "If you are obedient, when you are eighteen years old, brother will send you a private helicopter, how about it?" "Really?"

  Lin Xuan stared wide Eye.

  "I lied to you." Gu Yan continued to smile gently, which unsurprisingly provoked Lin Xuan's pinch.

  "Okay, okay, don't make trouble." Gu Yan let Lin Xuan have a good time, and then stretched out his hand to stop him from continuing to do evil on him, "There are still four hours before we arrive in Province B, so we can wake up today." It's too early, why don't you sleep for a while, so as not to lose energy when I take you out at night. Province B is much more developed than City C. My brother told you that the night market there is very lively at night." "Really

  ? "Lin Xuan was originally not happy to hear Gu Yan let him sleep, but after hearing what he said later, he immediately regained his energy, "Well, then I will sleep for a while, you must take me to play at night!" Gu

  Yan Nod with a smile. I asked the stewardess for two thin blankets, and after I tucked them in for Lin Xuan, I also covered myself. Then put Lin Xuan's head on his shoulders, and fell asleep with his head against his.

  When the passengers next to them saw the appearance of the two little guys, they all smiled knowingly, and consciously lowered their voices.

  The relationship between these two brothers is really good.