"tae come here" nee said, grabbing him

"wassup bae" he asked

"y'all don't have to wait for us, y'all can leave"

"we ain't leaving though"

"i was jus saying cause i know earlier you said you had something to do"

"you right, if we leave ima let you know" he said, walking off

man im tweaking for this bitch to bump me. she did too much. i been tryna spare her.

"girl look at him" nee said laughing

"oh my god ian see you in so long"

"how y'all been"

"good" me and nee said in sync

"you still funny" i asked, making him laugh

"ion know"

he used to be so funny in school. a clown frfr

"it was nice seeing you" nee said

"y'all too" he said, walking off
——————————————————————
12:54am

the party over now and sayhannah done mugged me like 5 times.

"what's yo problem" i asked, catching everyone's attention

"bitch you sound how you look, ion even know you like that"

"oh ight, i was jus tryna see if it was a problem bitch"

"bitch i'll spit in yo fa-"

before she could even get her sentence out. i punched her right in her face. she started moving backwards, so i just kept punching her.

"yeah, yeah, mack her" nee screamed

"drag that hoe" jas screamed as well

as im punching her, she grabbed my ponytail, and tried to sling me. im just still punching her. i backed her into somebody's car, and once i got her on the car, i tore her ass up.

once i got her on the ground her friend hit me from the back. nee punched her and then nee and jas started jumping her.

"bitch now you gon think twice before you play with me"

i continued punching her, im punching this hoe with all my might. i know my arms finna be hurting tomorrow. after that i started dragging her.

all her tracks came out and that bitch ain't have no hair. some boys broke the fight up. but i did not wanna let this bitch hair go.

"now spit on that bitch"

"that's why that nigga used to beat your ass hoe" she said

that shit really hit me off guard. all i went through, and this bitch throwing that in my face? i could kill this bitch right now.

"liyah come on" jas said

i walked slowly to the car and stayed silent the whole ride home while jas and nee talked their shit.
——————————————————————
8:32am

"ian gonna lie lastnight was crazy"

"it really was" nee said

"where jas" i asked

"she left earlier"

"ohhokay, sayhannah thought i was boutta keep letting her play with me"

"then her friend tried to jump in, i punched that bitch so hard" she said, making both of us laugh

"mannn, that's that ghetto shit" i said

"foreal, but on another note.. im supposed to be going back to my place today"

"ok, i can help you if you need help with anything"

"ok, i jus hope my momma not bullshitting me" she said

"me too, i jus hope everything goes how it's supposed to"

"she doing that shit from my apartment, that's not good for them or me, they needa keep that shit in the hood"

all of us had luxury apartments, i mean the drug dealing paid off. my dad was in that shit, that's why my mom left his ass. we stayed going in the hood because who don't like the hood? we all need a lil ghetto in our lives.

"true, these white people don't give a fuck about us, they'll put our ass out in a heartbeat"