Chapter 2

I woke up around 9. I turned my alarm off but my mind still wanted to wake me up early.

I stretched then made my way downstairs. To my surprise my dad was in the kitchen.

"Stiles what are you doing home?" My dad said. He was clearly getting ready to go to work.

"I meant to talk to you. I'm graduating early. I've already talked to them and their going to send me my diploma"

My dad looked surprised. "Also we have new neighbors and I'm friends with the main one who lives there"

"We are both graduating early so we're hanging out more" I added. "That's good. I'm running late let's talk when I get home" he said heading to the door.

I nodded knowing that the chances of that were slim. I went back upstairs to get dressed in casual clothes and brush my teeth and hair.

After I was done I knocked on Dees front door. She opened it still in pjs. She had obviously woken up a little while ago.

"Want breakfast?" I asked moving towards her kitchen. "Oh god yes" she exclaimed.

I laughed before grabbing stuff I could use for breakfast and starting to make food.

We talked as I cooked. Once I was done cooking we ate breakfast and talked more.

After breakfast we hung out in her room and started watching a tv show. I got to choose and chose shadow hunters.
(For my sake this takes place now minus real world problems)

Dee had heard of the show but never watched it. A good thing about us is that we're both commentary people.

We both chime in at parts and would talk about how stupid a character was being.

We where both exited when hours later the episode called Malec finally rolled around.

"They're gay they're fucking gay!!! Hallelujah!!" Dee yelled. I was laughing really hard.

"Holy shit!" Dee suddenly exclaimed. "It's already six?!" She added. I looked at the clock.

"Wanna grab dinner?" I purposed. "Hell yeah!" We rushed outside and Dee said we should take her car.

She handed me the keys to a black BMW. I gave her a look and she shrugged.

"My mom is never here so I get expensive gifts" she explained before getting in shotgun.

Since it was her car I let her chose the music and she choose some amazing Emo music

When we to the diner we ended up ordering the same thing. Curly fries, a burger no pickles, and Dr. Pepper.

While we ate and waited we talked about shadow hunters and how the show was so far.

After we were done eating and I had paid Dee stopped in her tracks. "Trust me and follow me," Dee said walk towards the woods.

Due to my past this was against my better judgment but I followed her into the woods.

When I caught up to her she was standing in front of a fox. The fox was caught in a bear trap.

I quickly got on my knees and worked to let the fox free. Once the fox was free it looked at me and bit me.

"Shit!!" I exclaimed moving the hand the fox bit. I swear I could see the foxes eyes glow.

Oh my god. Werefoxs were a thing. Am I going to be a werefox!! I turned to Dee and knew I had to explain things.

"Did you just get bit by a werefox?!" Dee said before I could start talking. "Wait you know?!?!"

"The women in my family are mostly witches" she shrugged. "That makes my life easier" I said.

"We need to check if we're right" I started walking to the car and Dee followed behind me.

On the drive to Deatons it was very quite. When we got there we rushed right in.

"We're closed" Deaton said. "It's an a emergency" I said moving towards him. "Follow me. You too" he said to Dee.

We followed him into the back and I explained my bite. A big things I noticed is he looked like he was leaving.

"Look I don't have much time but you'll find what you need in here" Deaton said handing me a book.

In fact he gave me all of his books. "These are for you two. It has some magic for your friends and some creatures for you"

He gave Dee a suitcase and left the shop. We looked at each other confused but moved the stuff to the car.

We took it to Dees room. I started studying stuff about werefoxs and she started with magic stuff.

Awhile later she made sure I had her number then I went over to my house and researched more on my own.

We would let each other know if we found anything useful to the other. It was a slow process.

I was taking any notes that might be helpful. Once I felt I had enough info I called Dee.

"Apparently it's a great honor to be bit by a werefox. They look into your soul to see if you are worthy" I explained.

"You are pretty awesome" she joked. "I'm blushing" I joked back. We talked a bit more.

She updated me about a bunch of magic stuff she learned from Deaton and that she found a business card.

We agreed that I should print out more copies in the morning then we ended the call.

I ended up going to sleep around midnight. I was so tired that I just fell right to sleep.