Chapter 1

Stiles got up at the first ring of his alarm. He turned off his alarms and got ready for school.

He had to admit, life was way easier when you could wake up without worrying about what would be wrong with the day.

Stopping at his locker to actually grab and put stuff away instead of talking about a threat.

Being able to take his time and eat breakfast without needing to do a million things before class.

A brand new thing did happen though, a new student. A girl with red not ginger hair, around 5,3, and in pjs.

"Class this is our new student. Introduce yourself or don't, I don't care" The girl just sat down.

Her seat was next to me since Scott had opted to move his seat away from mine. She surveyed the class.

I turned to her. "Hello," I held my hand out. She didn't take my hand but did talk to me.

"Hi, I'd prefer you don't know my name or anyone else for that matter," She said grabbing her notes.

I looked for something about her I could use as a nickname and settled on her dragonfly earrings.

"Fair enough. How about I call you Dee instead on account of your earrings?" I said also taking out my stuff.

"Alright I'll call you Moles," she said using the same nickname tactics as I did.

I nodded. "Not the worse thing I've been called," I said causing her to smile at me and then turn back to her work.

During class, I could focus on my schoolwork instead the things I needed to do after school.

I could tell that my life was about to get a lot easier. Lonely too for sure but also I have free time.

After class, I grabbed my stuff and headed to my locker where I was called out for.

"Hey, Moles!" Dee stopped me. "Can you help me find my next class?" She said handing me her schedule.

"Wow the principal must have it out for you because you have all of the same classes as me," I said handing her back her schedule.

"Well now I have an escort to my classes," Dee said smiling sarcastically. "I'll lead the way, madam," I said bowing.

Dee smiled and followed me as we went to our next class. We talked on the way about what to expect here.

This went on all day. We talked sometimes in class, we'd talk on the way to the next class, then we'd repeat.

We even sat together at lunch and I pointed out people who I knew weren't great to be friends with.

As we where walking to my locker she stopped me. "There's been a guy glaring at you all day. Do you know him?" She said talking about Scott.

"Yeah we used to be friends but he came with to much drama" I said shrugging.

Dee didn't bring it open again. As we where leaving last period our teacher stopped us.

"I don't know why you're here, you two both have enough credits to graduate even with your absences and transfer"

Me and Dee looked at each other in surprise. "Surely your teachers have talked to you?"

We both shook our heads. "Well I suggest you think about it and get back to me"

We both nodded and headed out of school. As I was driving home I thought about what this could mean.

I could go to college online, I could go into that Fbi program I've been looking at, I could have freedom for awhile.

When I got home I thought more about it while looking out my window and spacing out.

Then my brain rushed back to me. Was that Dee? I looked at the window going into my neighbors room. (Is that how his house is?? Let's just pretend)

It seems that Dee saw me as well because a minute later there was a knock on the front door.

I ran down stairs and opened it. "I promise I'm not stalking you" Dee blurted out as soon as I opened the door.

"I believe you. Do you want to come in?" I moved aside to let her in. She came in and started looking around.

We moved to the living room and ended up talking about what the teacher told us for a few hours.

I'm thankful my dad wasn't home to hear us. I wanted to make a decision before telling him.

We had both decided it would be better for both of them to graduate as soon as possible.

Dee left after they had come to a conclusion but they agreed that they talk again tomorrow.

Stiles slept on it and when he woke up for school on the morning he still felt as if it was the right choice.

When he got to school he immediately tracked Dee down and asked if her answer had changed.

She also felt like it was the best choice. They talked about it on the way to class but stopped when they sat down.

They followed the same ritual as yesterday. Talking in between class, eating lunch together, then came last period.

They stayed after to talk to the teacher. "We've both decided that graduating right now is the best course of action"

They teacher said that they would get everything sorted out and we didn't have to show up anymore.

We grabbed our stuff and raced each other home. I won and she said it was only because I knew the town better.

We showed each other around our houses then went to hang out in her room because it was bigger then mine.

We hung out for a few hours before we realized how late it was and decided to part ways for the night.

When I was back in my room I fell on my bed and passed out. I heard my dad come through the door but did move.