⚠️viii-golden globes (irl, insta)

Start from the beginning

Julia, Pedro, and Sarah are going together, Holland is in NYC she's skipping thid time Golden Globes. The Red Carpet already start at 3, the awards start at 5 now it's already 4.15, and Pedro still at the make up chair, while Mira, his personal hairstylist fixing his hair a lot because he can't keep quiet.

"Pedro, hurry up jesus!" Sarah start rolling her eyes walking towards him in the living room.

Julia laughing, she take a final look at her appereance on the mirror then everything's great she walks to Pedro. She's wearing this vintage dress corset and her hair is being updo.

When she walks in, Pedro turning his head amaze by his gir—well not girlfriend yet, his Julia.

"Well, Ain't you look so goddamn pretty and hot?" He said making Julia's cheeks red.

He then trying to get up from his chair, but when he wants to walk to Julia, Sarah hold him down, "Nope, nu uh, Kissing later, hair now." She said to him.

Mira and Julia are laughing.

"Sorry, Mira." Pedro said to her with his puppy smile.

He then looking at Julia again, he can't stop looking at her. "Don't you looking at me yet, P. Poor Mira, she has to do it all over again!" Julia said to him.

"I'm gonna let you finish, I'll be in the kitchen," She said again.

Pedro nodded and Sarah sitting on the couch playing her phone while watching him.

Julia sat on the kitchen counter's chair, while checking her messages, suddenly Oscar's name pop out on her screen.

Oscar and Elvira arrived in LA last night, they went straight to their Hotel, They knew Julia is staying in Sarah's home in LA, little did he know Julia staying with Pedro in his home.

Incoming video call from Tio Oscar🤠...

"Shit." She curse before tap the green button.

Oscar
Julia

Hey, What's up tio! Mmm, looking handsome!

Jules, Wait, Are you still at Sarah's home?

Ugh, yeah, Pedro is not ready yet. He's still on the make up chair but already get dressed tho.

The awards is in 40 minutes!

Yes, i know that.

Well, okay, me and El already on our way, we meet you down on the red carpet.

Let me see him.

Okay, he's in the living room with Sarah, just wait a sec.

Julia then walking to the living room, she can see Mira is finishing his hair with the hairspray, they talked while Sarah still on her phone. "Finally, it's done." Mira said.

Pedro say thank you to her and then looking at his left, "I'm finished, and here come the kis—" before he can finish his words, Julia widening her eyes and said a little too loud, "TIO OSCAR IS HERE FOR YOU PEDROO."

Everyone in the room looking at the phone and start chuckling so does Elvira in the phone who understand the words. Sarah laughing then getting up walkinh outside to get the car ready.