7. Shiva Dhanush

As they left the garden, we see both Ram and Lakshman teasing each other as they kept on seeing the two princesses' faces.

On the other side, we also see both Urmila and Sita teasing each other as they kept seeing the two princes' faces.

Sometime later, it was time to see Shiva Dhanush, and we see Ram and Lakshman go with Brahmarshi Vishwamitra to see the legendary Shiva Dhanush (bow).

All the kings and princes around the world came to see the bow and took a seat in front of Janaka. King Janaka announced that "Whoever can string the Shiva Dhanush shall have the hand of my daughter Sita."

All the kings and princes were in awe of Sita's beauty. As the competition started, all the kings around the world gave it their best shot, but none were able to even move a bit. As this was going on, Lakshman kept on teasing Ram about Sita and how he would be the only one who could do this task.

But Ram kept on ignoring Lakshman, saying that they were there to see Shiva and Dhanush and not participate in the competition.

As the kings fail, we see the worried face of King Janaka grow; then it was open to all princes around the world, but they failed as well. Then we see despair as King Janaka starts to insult all the participants, saying how they are all unworthy to be called warriors. He kept on disrespecting everyone there, especially princes and kings.

Lakshman kept on listening to King Janaka until he felt that Ram was being disrespected by King Janaka, at which point he lost his cool and started replying to King Janaka.

"When there is a prince from Ayodhya, how can someone think of disrespecting us by saying that a warrior can't even complete this small task?" said Lakshman.

"In the name of my brother Ram, if he gives me permission, I will complete this small task with ease," said Lakshman.

"When there is my brother, Ram, I do not need to think for me to do it." "My brother Ram will complete this task with ease if Brahmarshi Vishwamitra gives him the order or permission," said Lakshman.

Seeing this conversation, all the kings and princes were laughing at Ram and Lakshman, but as soon as they saw the face of Lakshman, they all became quiet.

Brahmarshi Vishwamitra gave the order and told Ram, "Go save the honor of King Janaka."

Ram first took the blessing of Brahmarshi Vishwamitra, then went and walked up in the middle of completion and took the blessing of King Janaka, and finally he went and gave respect to Shiva Dhanush by folding his hands and bending in front of the Dhanush.

Then he completed the task with ease, as Lakshman had said. Everyone was astonished by how easily he was able to complete the task.

Flowers started to rain on Ram as Sita walked to him to put a garland on him as he had won the competition, and as a reward, she was to be married to him.

As Sita is about to put up a garland, Ram stops her. He said to King Janaka, I want something in return for protecting your honor. "I do not want to marry without my brother Lakshman marrying along with me. Since birth, I have always done everything with him and my other brothers. So please, King Janaka, I would want my lovely brother Lakshman to be married to one of your other daughters with me since it would be the best solution to my problem," said Ram.

Lakshman was so confused by Brother Ram's request, but we see Ram looking at Lakshman and smirking, telling him in his mind. "Do you think only I will be doing this? I am taking you with me."

Lakshman went toward Ram quickly and told him, "I won't marry."

Ram replied, "If you won't marry, I also won't marry, and I will be sad since you know I love her." "So will you make your brother Ram sad?"

Lakshman replied, "Brother, how can you blackmail me?" "But if it makes you happy, then I will marry anyone," he said, looking at King Janaka as he asked his other daughter, Urmila.

Okay, I am fine with your request, Prince Ram. I will marry my other daughter, Urmila, to your brother, Lakshman. So without any delay, please accept Sita garlands," said King Janaka.

All the gods and goddesses saw this and were happy to see Ram and Sita.

For further dates Ram wanted King Janaka to meet his father, Dasharatha, for the wedding dates and other rituals.

"Are you happy now?" asked Lakshman.

"Of course I am; I got my love of life and made my other half marry on the same dates as me," said, laughing Ram.