3. Gift For Ram

Year passed

Ram wakes up and looks out from his bed but does not see Lakshman. He starts to get worried since Lakshman is always beside him and is always there to greet Ram whenever he wakes up.

Out of nowhere, Bharata and Shatrughan yell. "Happy Birthday to Ram!"

"It's just a damn birthday," said a frustrated Ram.

"Ram, it's not just a birthday," said Shatrughan.

"It's your birthday," said Bharata.

Ram continues to be frustrated and starts to worry, and he starts to murmur about where Lakshman is.

All three parents enter and wish Ram a happy birthday.

Ram happily replied to their wish and said, "Thank you."

Dasharatha, seeing his son's worried face, asks, "What is wrong, Ram?" "Why does your face show concerns?"

Ram replied, "I just haven't seen Lakshman and was wondering where he may be, especially since he never misses my birthday and is the first one to wish me a happy birthday, but this time I have not seen him since this morning."

Sumitra smiles at this and says, "Ram, why does it feel like you're the mother of Lakshman rather than me?"

All the family members laughed, especially Shatrughan.

Kaikeyi, with a strong voice, says, "Remember to make this celebration the most memorial birthday party since they all will be heading to Gurukul."

All the parents' happy faces fell thinking about what they would do during the kids' Gurukula days.

Ram gets up and starts looking everywhere to find Lakshman, but he is just unable to find him.

Ram skips breakfast, lunch, and snacks.

Ram starts to become restless and has teary eyes as he is unable to find Lakshman.

Ram starts to ask anyone whether they have seen Lakshman or not.

It's almost time for celebration time, but there's still no Lakshman, which makes Ram cry.

All the parents start to pacify Ram by saying Lakshman probably went to get a gift for you, and he will be back. Do not worry.

But everything failed, and Ram started to cry more, which was heard by everyone.

Out of nowhere, we see Lakshman running back with Little Shivalinga.

And Ram also started to run to Lakshman and hug him tightly, then started to see if Lakshman was hurt anywhere.

Seeing this, all parents are just amazed at how much Ram and Lakshman care for each other.

"Ram Bhaiya, "I only got a small shivalinga for you since you love Mahadeva," said Lakshman.

But Ram did not hear anything and just said, "Where were you?" Idiot.

"I was trying to make shivalinga for you as your birthday gift, Ram Bhaiya, and no one in the kingdom will let me go outside, so I had to leave very early so I could go outside to make shivalinga for you," said Lakshman.

But Ram continues to ignore him, saying, "You idiot, why would you go without telling me, idiot brother?" as he continues to scold his beloved brother between sobs.

Lakshman understood that his Ram bhaiya was just worried, so he did not talk back.

Both Bharata and Shatrughan said, "Wow, what an amazing gift for you, made by Lakshman."

"I know that," Ram replied between sobs.

Seeing that Lakshman said, "Relax, Ram, Bhaiya, I'm here now; look at me; I am safe and fine as he hugs and starts to wipe Ram's tears,"

Ram just said, "Idiot, brother Lakshman."

Everyone laughs as they all go to celebrate the big birthday.

That day, Ram understood that he could not stay away from his Lakshman, especially since it was the first time he had stayed away from him, and that pain was something he could never express or explain to anybody. He understood that Ram couldn't live without his Lakshman, Never.

That day, Lakshman also understood the pain his brother was feeling from being away from him, and he also understood that they both could not be away from each other.

They both need to be near each other.

//

I hope you like it.

//