𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 33

♪ And I hope by the time I'm done with this song I'll have figured out
What's gonna make you fall in love? ♪

Charles Leclerc POV

I noticed how he looked at Leah, it eat me up inside because he never once mentioned it again, I didn't mention it because it wasn't my business and she didn't because I guess it was awkward. So I went to meet him in the middle of the morning and we went to talk privately.

"Why didn't you tell me you actually did like her?" I ask running my hand through my hair nervously. This is going to fuck it all up.

"I like her, it's a stupid crush but you love her. I would never put myself between that, she loves you too. Let's not ruin the dynamic we have always had" He says clearly feeling guilty.

"I love Leah, I do. But it's her decision, it's her life and her choice. I can't just assume her feelings, I can't keep her by my side without her knowing all her options. What if she was happier with you? She doesn't have any past trauma associated with you, you were always there for her" I say feeling my heart almost shrink in my chest, what if she wants to try it with him?

"She would never choose me, she loves you, it's not assuming. She was scared to admit it, she is scared of losing you, and there is no need to bring it up. We all had stupid crushes once. Believe me, it will quickly change to someone else. Don't do it Charles" He says calmly and I try to keep my head from the stupid thoughts that went by.

"I will talk to her when I find the time" I say trying to sound calm and he lets out a laugh.

"That is useless. She loves you, you just want to hear her directly say that she chooses you and she will. I will see you before the race starts" He says confidently and leaves the room.

So now, 2 hours later, I'm pacing around my room while trying to see how I would explain it to her.

"There is nothing to talk about that includes Arthur" She says clearly suspecting my nervousness.

"He likes you. I saw it in his eyes this morning, and he admitted it. Do with that information as you please, I just think you should make choices completely aware of the options ahead of you" I say turning my back to calm myself down and I hear her laugh.

"Charlie" She says coming in my direction and I feel her hand in mine.

"Yeah?" I ask turning around and she kisses me.

"There is no choice to make, I told you that months ago" She says calmly and relaxed. My hand was on her waist and I smile at her. 

"Am I still your choice?" I ask as my smile widens and she nods.

"You will always be my choice mon chéri" She says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You will always be my number one" I say kissing her and she kisses me back.

"Can you stop being insecure about Arthur?" She asks smiling and I nod. Someone knocks on the door so we take a few steps from each other. Lorenzo gets in and smiles.

"Matteo is looking for you" He says and I pick up my hat.

"I will see you after the race" I say before heading off.

The race was fine, it was great for Ferrari because Carlos won. I got forth but as soon as I got out of my car I went to congratulate him. He deserved it, I hope it's the first of many. The party for later was guaranteed. We did our duties, she had some work around his win because social media duties double if you win. At the party I was with the guys when she got in with Carlos, they were chatting up and Pierre elbows me.

"How is it going with Leah?" He asks discreetly.

"As you have seen, we are doing fine" I say trying to remain indifferent as I saw how men looked at her.

"When are you two going to make it official?" He asks with a smirk and I look confused at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Everyone knows you are dating, you can't take your eyes off of her and neither can she" He says laughing.

"Fuck off. We don't have a title and we don't need one. I know what I feel about her, that is enough for now" I say shoving him away when she starts walking towards us.

"You look like an angel" Arthur says before I could speak, she looked like an angel with the white dress that just settles perfectly on her. The dress was cute, she was cute but she still looked like a goddess.

"Thank you" She says giving him a smile and standing between me and Arthur

"Thank you" She says giving him a smile and standing between me and Arthur. I feel tense but I remember what was said by her a few hours ago. She chose me, and there was no problem that he had a little crush on her. He isn't even the only one probably, I will have to get used to being jealous.

"You are gorgeous" I whisper trying to see if nobody heard it.

"Thank you. I couldn't always wear red" She says letting out a laugh.

"You can wear any color. It always looks stunning on you, I don't even care anymore, I can't even compete" I say making us both laugh.

"There is no competition. I look good, you look good and we definitely look good together" She says before winking at me and taking the glass from my hand before drinking from it.

"Fuck, that was definitely hot. Jesus, I wasn't ready for that" I felt like the club just got hotter, she was teasing me and she was succeeding.

"I always like to be unpredictable. You should know it" She says shrugging and starts talking to Carlos.

This woman will be the death of me and I would die happily.