𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16

♫ Yeah, I'm right here
I'm trying to make it clear
That getting half of you, just ain't enough ♫

Leah Dupont POV

I woke up in Charles' lap, his hand was in my hair and he was asleep, sitting on my bed. He was the most gorgeous man I've ever seen, he was sleeping peacefully and I sat down. I don't know how I was able to lie to him, I know he believed it. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, why do I still hate myself sometimes? I got over it but I feel so bad sometimes, I broke the mirror I had since I was a kid, I couldn't handle seeing myself when I got home from the hospital.

I made my bags and left the country for France, I had my money and I rented an apartment and the rest is history. I saw myself in the mirror and I remember that day, I looked at myself before doing it, I looked like a mess, and I hated myself so much. It hurts me to think of how much pain and betrayal I was feeling. My mind was so clouded that I couldn't think straight, I could've realized it wasn't Charles texting me before it was almost too late.

I loved him, I loved Charles so much and that video still breaks my heart. I know she is the girlfriend but it doesn't make it hurt less. I went back to the room and saw Charles still sleeping, the disappointment on his face almost made me kiss him all over again. I'm too weak to be close to him, I wanted Charlotte to pay for this but I won't use Charles, he is still my best friend.

"I didn't notice you had woken up" He says in his sleepy voice which was raspy and more attractive than I remembered.

"I didn't mean to wake you up, sorry" I say heading to my bedroom door.

"It's fine, I shouldn't even be sleeping during the day. I should go, and give you some time alone, you seem like you need it. See you in a few days on Christmas?" He ask and I nod, I didn't want him to go.

"Hm- I heard the guys are going to do a Christmas party at a club here in Monaco, are you going?" I ask while he followed me to the door.

"I will be going, I just thought you wouldn't like the invite, it's in 3 days on Thursday" He says as we finally got to the door so he could leave.

"I will go, don't worry about it. I'm not going to make the same mistake again" I say and close the door before he could finish. I wish it was a mistake.

I spend the next day working non-stop, if I worked enough I didn't have to work between Christmas and New Year's. The night of the party came and I went with Arthur and Carla to the party. I met them at the front of the building and they were stunned.

"Wow, you are- Jesus, Charles will be shaking" Arthur says almost speechless and I laugh.

"You are stunning, I love that dress" Carla says with a huge smile.

"Thank you, now let's go. The party doesn't start until we get there" I say getting in the cab, they do the same and we go to the club. We get in and a few drivers were there, Lewis was there, Carlos too, Max, Daniel, and Heidi were there too, Pierre was having an interesting chat with Charles and I went to meet them.

"Oh. Wow, you are beautiful" Charles says stunned and I smile.

"Thank you" I say happily.

We get into talking and Heidi came with me to the bar where we requested drinks.

"The guys said you two had a tense environment last week at the party. They say you disappeared after an intense talk at the bar and then when you two came back you were exchanging looks and Charles drank until he got too drunk" Heidi says clearly interested.

"Life happens, he likes to drink sometimes" I say trying to end the conversation.

"You two kissed when you disappeared from everyone's sight. I know it" She says confidently and I gulp nervously.

"Don't be a snitch, it happened. But he has a girlfriend"

"It isn't for long, he would send her to hell if you asked him to. He doesn't love her" She says rolling her eyes and I laugh.

"I know, but he is the one who needs to make the decision" I say shrugging and going back to one of the couches where the guys were.

"He won't make it if you are rejecting him" She says before sitting next to Daniel, who was talking to Charles so I sat next to him.

Daniel and Heidi left after a few minutes to dance for a bit, I was looking at another table when I see Charlotte watching from afar, she thinks she is hiding but it was pretty clear it was her once you see it.

"Leah, can we talk? I don't us to be like this" He asks and I turn to look at him, my eyes switched between his eyes and his lips. Fuck, I only drank 3 shots.

"Charlotte is here" I whisper getting closer to him and I see his gaze was on my lips.

"And?" He asks clearly uninterested.

"I won't use you for revenge, I won't go that low so maybe you should be away from me before I do something we might regret" I whisper inches from his face, his eyes looked into mine and I was almost folding.

"Use me, I don't mind" He says putting his hand on my waist, I was too surprised to think about what I just heard.

"What?"

"Use me, get your revenge, if that will make you stay then use me. Do you think I would care? I don't"

"I can't Charles" I say starting to leave our table.

"I can" He says getting up too, he grabs my waist, pulls me against his body, and kisses me. I kissed him back and I put my hand on his neck. She must be fuming and I'm loving it.

--------------------

Hey! I wanted to start by thanking everyone for the support and everything!

As you can probably see, Lewis's story is coming to an end and with that, I wanted to give you some options for the next one to be published since I have a lot of drafts. Here it goes:

- Complex with Sebastian Vettel

- What Is Love with Max Verstappen (Single dad alert)

- Hate to Love You with Max Verstappen

- Mr. Arrogant with Carlos Sainz

- All For Love with Pierre Gasly

- I Got U with Daniel Ricciardo (Single dad alert)

- Rules with Toto Wolff (this is a risky one and I know it, don't judge me 😂🙏🏻)

Let me know which ones you would like to read. For any other driver or request, you can message me. I'm friendly, I promise.

Love you all and keep some attention to my profile for these new stories.

Have a good day/night ❤.