𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟏 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"I know, but I just want my parents to be punished for what they did to me all these years, and the police would never have believed me that they abused me without me being able to give or show them anything."

Wooyoung looked at San. He never thought all this would happen in three months.

"Well, the court hearing is in two months, but the police assured me that they will probably be in jail for life. So let's just hope everything goes well." Wooyoung also took San's hand.

"I'm so proud of you, San. You stood up against your parents. And you didn't do unfair things or use violence like them." San smiled.

"Honestly, it was a really hard time, but after I told the police everything, they believed me and with you in mind, I felt like I could do anything." Now Wooyoung was smiling too.
"I just hope things go well. I hope it wasn't for nothing that you got hurt like that." Wooyoung gently stroked San's cheek. "I'm really proud and relieved." San nodded.
"Me too." he said, looking at Wooyoung.

"So what's going to happen to the hotel now?" asked Wooyoung curiously. "Probably someone else will take over, but I don't know who. And we still have to wait until the trial is over."

"Do you want to go back?", Wooyoung asked after a while.
"If you want to work there, I would go back with you, but I personally would like to stay somewhere else. That hotel has nothing but bad memories for me."

Wooyoung slowly put his head on San's shoulder. He felt so happy and relieved since San was back.
He didn't know what to do without him.

"Stay here for now, then we'll decide what to do later on," Wooyoung spoke. "Do you think your mother will be okay with that?" San asked a little worried. "She said you're always welcome here, and if you tell her everything, I'm sure she'll let you stay." San nodded.

Suddenly, he stood up.
Wooyoung followed him and looked at him. "Huh?" he asked, since San didn't say anything. "Woo?" Wooyoung waited.

"I...", San stopped in between and exchanged a look with Wooyoung, then looked down smiling.

"I love you." he said.

Wooyoung suddenly felt flustered. He became even more nervous when San took his hands. "Let's be together," San said still with a smile on his face. "But I thought we were already together?" Wooyoung asked, blushing.

"Yeah, but I mean, now my parents don't bother us anymore. We can be together openly." Wooyoung was taken aback. "Well..." he said. "Of course I want to." San smiled and stepped closer. Wooyoung's eyes wandered nervously around the room. San pressed a gentle kiss to Wooyoung's cheek.

"You're blushing," he laughed. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and looked down to avoid San. San nudged him. "Woo?" he asked in a sweet voice. Wooyoung slapped his arm away.
"I love you too, you idiot," Wooyoung said, looking up.

San just smiled at him.
"Oh, your ears have turned red," Wooyoung now mocked San.
San immediately covered his ears with his hands.

At this, they both burst out laughing. Then San hugged Wooyoung for a long time. Wooyoung laid his chin on San's shoulder and smiled. He once again got butterflies in his stomach and felt himself falling in love with San again.

He closed his eyes.
Everything would be fine now, he thought, and he could barely wait for his future with San.

.......

In the evening, Wooyoung and San lay in bed together staring at each other.

They were having dinner with Wooyoung's mother and after San told her everything, she seemed very relieved. She also promised to always welcome San into their home.

Wooyoung started to giggle and San did the same. "Why are you laughing?" San asked. Wooyoung shook his head to stop.

"It's nothing, I'm just so happy right now." San's hand moved to Wooyoung's face. "I'm even happier," he said. Wooyoung chuckled another time.

"Shall we go to sleep? Tomorrow, I'm going to introduce you to Mingi and Yunho as...," Wooyoung almost couldn't say it. "As my boyfriend.", he said and his cheeks immediately felt warm again. San nodded and moved closer to Wooyoung. "I can't wait Woo." Wooyoung closed his eyes and felt an arm around him a second later. Nothing in the world could beat that feeling. Happily, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

San looked at him for a while longer.

He had always wondered what the purpose of his life was. He had never felt truly happy in his entire life. He didn't know what it meant to love someone or to be loved by someone. But now he had Wooyoung.

He knew that he would never let Wooyoung go. Wooyoung was the first and the last person he would ever love.

He closed his eyes...

__________________♡___________________

I know it's short BUTT to end this book

I will release two special parts for Woosan on Friday (6pm European Time) and one special part for Seongsang on Saturday (same time)

Ps. It will be especially cute and spicy:)

So see ya hopefully then<33