𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞?

_________________♡____________________

The next day, Wooyoung and San went back to the hotel very early.

Wooyoung felt somehow uncomfortable. Although they had talked a lot yesterday, he still didn't know how San felt. He also wasn't sure how their relationship would go from now on.

They sat in the cab and Wooyoung looked outside. They were already in Seoul and almost at the hotel.
San took Wooyoung's hand, which made Wooyoung looking at him.
"Are you all right? You look kind of worried." Wooyoung nodded uncertainly. "Yeah, I guess so."

He looked at San's hand.
"Do you think you'll get in trouble because you left yesterday?"
San looked a little worried, but then smiled at Wooyoung.
"Probably, but I'll take care of it, don't worry, Woo." Wooyoung was still not reassured, but gave him a smile as well.

A few minutes later, the car stopped in front of the hotel and Wooyoung and San got out. They walked to the entrance.

"I'll be going then," San said, turning to Wooyoung. "When will we meet again?" asked Wooyoung. San thought for a while. "Probably on Friday when we have dinner."

Wooyoung looked down at the floor. "What about tomorrow?" he asked.
"I don't think I'll have the time. But we'll see." San wanted to leave, but Wooyoung held him by his arm.

"Last question. Can I maybe have your number to text you or call you?" San looked at Wooyoung a little irritated. "I honestly don't think it's a good idea if I give you my number. My parents control me always and if they see an unknown number on my phone, they'll probably freak out." Wooyoung nodded slowly.
"I understand," he said. San gave Wooyoung one last smile.
"Thank you for spending the time with me, Woo. It was great."

With those words, he walked into the hotel and disappeared. Wooyoung stood there with mixed feelings.
He went inside as well. Even though they had spent so much time together, Wooyoung felt like he still didn't know San that well. He didn't know how he really felt or if he felt like Wooyoung. Whenever Wooyoung tried to approach him, his parents always got in the way somehow. It felt like San was unreachable for Wooyoung.

Wooyoung sighed and was about to go to his room when he spotted Yeosang in the hallway. He called out to him and Yeosang turned around. "Hey!", Wooyoung called out and walked towards him until he was standing right in front of him. Yeosang looked at Wooyoung skeptically.

"Wow, you're still alive.", Yeosang said wryly, but didn't smile. "Yeaha.", Wooyoung said a bit overwhelmed by Yeosang as he seemed kind of mad. "Well...", Wooyoung was about to start explaining, but Yeosang just interrupted him.

"Where were you last night? I called you so many times and even went to your room. A waiter said you were sick, so I got worried, but you didn't even open the door." Wooyoung looked apologetically at Yeosang.
"I'm sorry, Yeosang. I forgot my phone, so I couldn't call you." Yeosang still didn't seem satisfied with Wooyoung's answer.

"And where were you?" Wooyoung didn't know how to explain the situation."Well, how should I put it. I went to another hotel to rest." Yeosang raised an eyebrow. "Why?" Again, Wooyoung didn't know what to say. "I can't tell you the reason, but I'm back now, right? I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just..." Yeosang interrupted him again.

"You just forgot about me, right?" Wooyoung's eyes widened. Even if it was the truth, it felt wrong somehow when Yeosang said it like that.
"You know, Wooyoung, I don't really care. You always keep secrets and don't talk to me or even ask me how I am. I really wanted to talk to you yesterday, but you weren't there. Do you think that's a good friend?"

Wooyoung gulped. Yeosang was absolutely right.

"I don't know why you've been acting like this for the past few days, but I really don't want to put up with this anymore, okay. In the future, just leave me alone and don't bother me anymore."