The Other Weasleys

Start from the beginning

"If you keep people happy, they won't ask any questions." She said as they walked to the back of Diagon Alley, to the brightest shop in the street.

"Too bad you can't pay off my family." Fred laughed.

"Yeah, that would make things easier." She gave him a half-hearted grin.

When they reached the store, it was dark and quiet. Leah pushed the door, but nothing happened. She looked over to Fred with a questioning look.

"Oh, right. There is an entrance at the side of the building." Fred said, leading her to the side. The side of the building was a solid brick wall with no door, no windows. She frowned as she looked at the wall up and down. "Here." Fred pointed at a tiny coat button on the wall.

Leah shrugged and pushed the button, nothing happened for a second or two and then all of the sudden, a door appeared in front of her. She pushed the door open and stepped in a hallway with a spiral staircase. She climbed the stairs with Fred in tow. When they reached the top floor, the door opened before she had a chance to knock. She stepped in the flat and saw George putting his shoes on.

She placed her hands on her hips as she looked at George. "You forgot to mention your secret entrance, mister."

George looked up surprised and his eyes went wide as he saw her standing there. "You know, Freddie, she looks like a combination of Hermione and mum right now."

"No, he's not right!" Leah grumbled at Fred's reply, making both boys laugh. "Let's get this over with." She said, walking over to the fireplace. "Are you ready to see them?" She asked Fred as they stopped next to George, who grabbed a handful of floo power.

"Yeah, but I just feel horrible lying to them, I mean you and George."

"I know. But we don't know if this is going to work, let's just wait a couple more weeks, alright?"

George looked over, already figuring out what they were talking about. "Suppose it doesn't work and Leah's going to be stuck with your ghost form forever, then we'll tell them."

George stepped into the fireplace, followed by Leah and Fred. Fred reached for her hand again and when she gave George a short nod, they disappeared, and again she could feel his hand in hers. Before she could squeeze his hand, they stumbled out of a fireplace.

"George?" A girl's voice asked surprised. Leah looked around the room, seeing a red headed girl jumping up from an armchair as she flung her arms around George. "You came."

"I told mum I would come." George padded her back smiling. Leah and Fred watched the exchange between the siblings. Leah was still holding Fred's hand and looked up at him, giving him a reassuring smile when his eyes twinkled at his sister.

"Yeah, but I – I didn't want to get my hopes up." Ginny said as she pulled back. "You turned your hair back."

"Yeah." George rubbed his neck. "Someone told me I looked ridiculous."

"Is she this someone?" Ginny said looking at Leah.

"Oh, sorry. Ginny, this is Leah. Leah, Ginny." He introduced them. "Mum told everyone I was bringing someone, yeah?"

"Uhm, yeah." She looked from Leah to George. "But I think no one believed it."

"Hi, Ginny. Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

"I've heard nothing about you." She countered.

"Ginny." The twins chastised.

"No, it's okay." Leah put her arm on George's. "Since I don't want to repeat the story 10 times over, is it okay if we wait until the rest is here?"