Who would have thought... the Weasley twins studying in the library.

Beginne am Anfang

"Hm?" He looked away from the food to her. "Yeah, just wish we found something already."

"I know. But we still have a lot more books to go through." She gave him a half-hearted smile.

"Whoop-di-do." He said sarcastically, making her chuckle. She looked back at the food and grabbed herself a sandwich and a goblet of pumpkin juice. They ate in silence for a while, happy to take a break from researching. Then Fred whispered something in her ear, just as she was about to swallow her pumpkin juice, making her choke. George and Minerva looked at her in surprise.

"No! I'm not going to tell him that." She looked at him, laughing.

"Come on just tell him." Fred whined.

"No. Is that what you think about when you are bored?"

"What does he want you to say?" George asked grinning, looking from her to the empty spot next to her. Minerva was looking intrigued at the one-sided conversation as she saw Fred's aura change colours.

"Nothing worth repeating, believe me." She huffed. "I don't know what you two talked about before but..." She turned back to a pouting Fred. "And since I'm your middleman, you're out of luck." She grinned, biting her bottom lip.

"You sure?" He asked and tried to reach for her pen. He put his index finger on it and let it roll to him. Every eye in the room was focused on the pen as it rolled across the table. Fred closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he tried to pick up the pen but failing. Leah scooted her chair closer to him and whispered.

"Try again."

Fred looked at her, his heart starting to stammer in his chest. Without taking his eyes of her he picked up the pen. He smiled as Leah looked down at his hand for a second, a broad smile appearing on her face before looking back up.

"Do you think you can write?"

"One way to find out!" George said eagerly instead, tossing a piece of parchment their way. Leah tore her gaze away from Fred to take the parchment and placed it in front of him. Minerva was cataloging everything that was happening in her mind, to go over it later. Fred finally let his gaze wonder away from Leah as he looked down at the piece of parchment. He thought of Leah as he focused all his energy on the pen. And then he wrote, first her name, then George's. Three gasps were heard in the empty library as George and Minerva saw the pen move on its own. The twins smile getting wider by the second, while Leah and Minerva looked on with a small but shocked smile.

"Don't you dare write it down!" Leah warned with a chuckle. Fred grinned at her before he looked back down to his pen. Leah quickly stole the pen out of his hand, an evil smile on her face. "I don't think you're strong enough to take it from me."

"Maybe not now, but you wait." Fred teased. Leah bit her lip as her gaze drifted to his eyes once more. They were drawn out their gaze by Minerva, who cleared her throat.

"We still have a lot of books to go through." Minerva said, already picking up a book. George grinned knowingly at Leah before diving back in his book.

"Let's get to it then." Leah took a new book from the stack and flipped it open. Fred popped his lips before he started to read his book again.

Three hours later Minerva gasped as she dropped her book. "I think I found something."

The others all quickly looked up from their books and leaned in as she read aloud from the book.

" The most common ghosts are ones that leave an imprint of the of a , and as such, a type of . These spirits were either afraid of or had some extraordinarily strong connection to the locations they haunt.