17- Wife got the power

I parked the car at the parking pot and ran towards to our dorm room like a jet. I know that, my time has come and I have to left this world. Please god help me to get a easy dead.

"Ayan?" I knocked the door while calling out his name. Wait, I should open the door and go to inside right. This is OUR DORM ROOM noh? No no, I shouldn't. Just try to wait here until he open the door.

"Are you okay? Why are you waiting here like a visitor, you idiot. Come inside' I heard the Ayan's voice and tried to look at him. I saw him as a fluffy toy who got a angry face. YEAH MY TIME HAS COMEEE.

"Where did you go?" he started to ask questions, before I'm entering to the room. "I didn't see you at the parking area. You told me you will wait there. But where did you stay? Did someone try to kidnap you or Did you try to kidnap someone. I mean a girl or a lady?"

What? Did he see me with that girl? I was trying to create a better lie but my brain was not working. What should I say?

"Ayan, I don't know what you are actually trying to say, I was at the parking area. Trust me. Maybe you went to wrong side of the parking area. That's why you didn't see me" I was hesitate to say something like that. But I didn't want to make my baby's mood upset.

"Ah, didn't I actually see you? Ayan said again like a question.

I'm speechless. So that mean, did he see me, that I gave a ride to a girl?

"I should give you a punishment. Let's try to start it after the dinner tonight. So shall we go to a restaurant for our lunch? Give me a minute, I will change this outfit into casual one" Ayan went to our bedroom to get changed. Something smelt so wrong. What is he trying to do? I got lots of things in my head and tried to figure out, what is in Ayan's head too. Poor me. I felt like a lost baby.

We had our lunch at a chinese restaurant and went for a walk. Seemed like Ayan enjoyed the walk. But me? My situation was really bad. He didn't even tried to scold to me. Why? I mean WHY????? Evening was so peaceful and Ayan started to make dinner too. Why? This atmosphere gave me, so unfamiliar vibe.

"So what is the punishment? I asked while we were washing the dishes after our dinner.

"Why so rush to know about that? Just wait hubby" Ayan said. Thank god, at least he used sweet word to replied to me, instead of saying Akk. After cleaning the whole kitchen Ayan went to washroom to get himself cleaned. When he finished so I did too. We both came to the bed without even saying word and Ayan switched off the lights. I wanted to ask about that punishment again, but I didn't ask.

"Time to punishment" Ayan said and removed his top.

"What? wait, wait... why? why did you remove your top? what type of punishment you trying to give me?" I screamed. Ayan put his legs between my body and sat on my thugs.

"Tonight, I'm the husband and you are the wife" he said and gave me a smirk while biting his lips.

"What? No way. this is illegal. No way. No" I screamed loudly as much as I can. "Akk? Why so loud, You scared to me, that much? Just lay down you body on the bed and I will do the rest" My hands were under his control. So I couldn't able to do anything and I gave him the chance to eat me. He moved his hands to my waist area and slowly started to squish my body. He moved his lips through out my right hand, up and down. I was okay with everything, but I can't stand If he try to do that biggest thing. That right only owns to me though. This little tiger argh. Okay I was waited to see what will happen next.

"How should I say that I'm so jealous, if someone try to approach to you? to get a help too. Should I stamp a tattoo on your forehead that, saying you belongs to me?" Ayan asked me and hold my face with his both hands. "Answer me?" He really looked like a fluffy toy who got angry face. How a man could be so cute when he was in angry mood?

"Okay calm down, my kitty. I know that, You are so jealous when someone with me, and that same goes with me. But how I refuse? when she was telling me to drop her at the hospital while crying?" I answered.

"Haha, finally you said, that before I asked about her. Mmm, Okay then I think I have to stop punishing you" He took his whole body from my body and laid on the bed.

So my punishment is over? Oh my god, thanks finally, THAT THING didn't happen. So I'm the hubby now right? I looked at him and turned my body to his side. I stared at him without even blink.

"What now ah? I'm still mad at you" Ayan said. "Oh come on wifey, It was happened in today morning noh? Don't let that incident to ruin our honeymoon night" I tried to console him.

"What honeymoon..." He turned his body to wall side. I pulled my hands to him and hugged him. I started to giving kisses to his neck and hair. "Ayan, you will stay with me forever right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Cause it's hard to find a husband like you, who telling true, even he's spending time with other girls" Ayan replied. "You little.....now enough ah?" I released my hands from his body and turned my body and looked at celling.

"Who told you to get your hands from me, hug meeeee" Ayan screamed and I laughed while hug him again. However we both were so happy that, we know to understand each other very well.

(guys, our sky 2 on the way and I'm barely holding my self. I really wanna see my two kittens with that uniform again. hope you guys are also waiting)