Four times stu was there for his friend's and one time they were there for him

(Tatum riley)

Tatum riley was having a really bad day. She woke up late and she was late for school.

She forgot to study for a test that she had that day, and it stressed her out. All she wanted to do was go home, but she couldn't.

Nobody seemed to notice her mood or aleast she thought that nobody noticed.

It was fifth period, and Tatum just wanted to give already. When the bell rang, she quickly stood up and went to that bathroom.

Locking herself in one of the stalls, she fought the urge to cry. She heard chatter outside and girls coming into the bathroom.

Tatum decided that she would stay for the rest of the day in the bathroom. Once, the sixth period started. Tatum let the tears fall, a sob escaping her.

She heard the door to the bathroom open, and she held back her sobs, waiting for the person to leave.

"Tat?" She didn't expect to hear stu right outside of the stall. She saw his boots, and he gently knocked on the door.

"Are you okay?" Tatum sniffled ,"I'm fine,"

"Then why are you crying?" Tatum let out a sob ,"I don't know,"

"Can I come in?" Tatum reached forward and unlocked the door, and stu walked inside, closing the door behind him.

"Oh tat," stu hugged her, and Tatum buried her face in his chest sobbing. He rubbed her back.

"It's okay, let it out, I've got you."

Tatum cried for a few minutes before her cries quieted down, but stu still held her, rubbing her back.

"How did you know I was here?" Stu brought his hands to her face, cupping her face in his hands, and he smiled at her.

"You isolate yourself when you're stressed out. You hate the janitors closest, so the girls' bathroom was the only other choice." Tatum smiled and patted stu's hands

"You're a good friend," Tatum wiped her tears ,"my make-up is ruined now,"

"I can fix it for you....if you like?" Tatum smiled and nodded ,"thank you, stu,"

"What are best friends for?"
-----
(Sidney Prescott)

Sidney Prescott was completely freaking out. She had a date, but she couldn't figure out what to wear.

She couldn't go to Tatum for advice because she was out of town visiting relatives.

She couldn't ask Billy or Randy about it either since they didn't know anything about fashion.

She couldn't ask stu about it because he already has enough on his plate.

She sighed, dropping herself on her bed, thinking about giving up on the date.

She lifted her head up when she heard a noise outside her window before she saw the lanky form of her best friend climbing through her window.

"Stu?" He smiled at her ,"Hi sid, need some help?"

"How you know?" Stu shrug,"just know when one of my best friends needs help,"

Sidney sigh,"you already have so much on your plate," stu once again shrugged

"I needed to get out of the house, so you need an outfit? Oh, how about these pants with uh..this shirt! Yeah, perfect!" Sidney smiled as stu rushed around her room.

"I know the perfect eye shadow that would go with this outfit," Sidney stood up from her bed ,

"You know what eye shadow is?" Stu nodded