Shikara (1)

Hey everyone, this is a new story of mine hope you enjoy it. Soon, an update on KGF will be there on your phone.

Cover by Deardevil123 ❤️

•1•

A woman is shown walking on the road. She gets a phone call and picks it up.

She said, "I'll come back soon, don't worry."

She disconnected it and continued walking.

An Old Model Chevrolet Car was parked at the corner side of the road. She was crossing the road when the car started and approached her in full speed.

She got hit by the car and fell on the ground in blood.

The car stopped and the hoodie guy opened the car door. The guy looked at her body and left from there.

A man exclaimed, "Doctor, did she regain consciousness?"

The doctor replied, "Don't worry, she is out of coma now, you can discharge her and take her home with you."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After Few Months

Someone exclaimed, "Ma'am, I don't know how to tell you this news."

He started weeping and she replied, "What happened  why are you crying?"

The guy continued, "Sarkar has passed away."

She was shocked. The guy said, "It happened two minutes ago, Sarkar wanted to see you Ma'am."

She replied, "Call the priest, we've to do Papa's rituals, Shiva."

Shiva nodded and left.

She thought, "Why did you leave me alone, Papa? You were my world and my life, you gave me this life otherwise I would have been on the streets, you gave me education, you supported me to my dream, Thank you Papa for everything, love you."

She wiped her tears and left.

After the funeral, a meeting was held. Shiva exclaimed, "Ma'am, we've to decide quickly otherwise there would be chaos, who'll rule next after him?"

She replied, "Did Papa write anything during his last days?"

Shiva continued, "Yes, I'll read it out."

She nodded and he read,

'Dear Nayha, I'm sorry if I did any sin against you and I know that you aren't my daughter, I just adopted you but still you are and will always remain as mine, I want you to fulfill my last request, please rule my kingdom that I had started because I don't trust anyone apart from you.

Lots of love from Papa.'

Shiva said, "Ma'am, Sarkar is absolutely correct, you should now rule this kingdom that's best for all of us."

Nayha replied, "Fine, bring the list of our people."

Someone exclaimed, "But we don't want a woman to rule a kingdom that includes mafia involvement."

Shiva replied, "Keep quiet! You don't know anything, women are great, don't you have a mother?"

The guy had no response. Shiva continued, "So, it's finalized that NAYHA FERNADES will rule."

They chanted:

'Long live Nayha Fernades!'

~~~~~~~

On the other hand, someone exclaimed, "Son, why don't you want to join the police force like me?"

The son replied, "Dad, I don't like it, why are you forcing me?"

He continued, "Okay, I'm not forcing you Arjun, but remember something Police and The Army deserves respect because they do a lot for the country."

Arjun replied, "Okay Dad, anyways what happened to the case of MR ANONYMOUS?"

He said, "No lead, the case is still unsolved, I literally tried my best but my officers suspended me saying that I ahd broke the rules and gave my investigation files to the CBI so that they can solve it, it's truly unfair."

Arjun replied, "See Dad, this is the reason for I hate police and I will always hate it in my life."

He continued, "That's true but this police uniform is my breath and I love Truth and Justice."

Arjun replied, "You're perfect the way you are Dad and that's what I like about you."

Arjun hugged his Dad.

To Be Continued..............

Characters

1. Harshad Chopda as Arjun Sanghvi
2. Jennifer Winget as Nayha Fernades

So this it for today, hope you support me in this new story as you have been doing. I was really busy for 2 years it's been very long.

Please do vote and comment. And I will also update the KGF story as soon as I can. I'm back once again in wattpad.

You're Writer,
JB.