Chapter 11:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Wayo was awoken by the sound of construction, probably roadwork early this morning.

'Roadwork? No such thing by our apartment! ' he thought to himself as he opened his eyes and sat straight up only to be met with a sharp pain in his back.

"Shiaa" he yelled as he rubbed his aching back.

He felt someone stirring beside him , his eyes widen. Did he just sleep with a stranger? He can't remember last night's event. He looks closer to see who that person was and his face got redder than a tomato.

'P'Mile?! Shit! Did I have sex with P'Mile? No!? Wayo, you have no self-control!!! 'Wayo panicked internally.

Then he finally remember that he was being harassed last night and Mile rescued him. Then he tended to Mile's wounds, they ended up drinking and everything was a blur after that.

Wayo didn't know what to do, he slowly got up from the bed and put on his clothes from last night. He got his bag and made sure to leave quietly. He successfully slipped out without any problems and he hailed a taxi. He got inside and once he did, Ming called him.

"Hello?" Wayo answered.

"WAYO PANITCHAYASAWAD! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Ming yelled.

"Well good morning to you too Ming" Wayo said sarcastically.

"Don't you good morning me, where the hell are you? You didn't come home last night" Ming asked.

"I spent the night at my cousin Jim's place, I helped in his bag last night. Remember? I told you before" Wayo said

"You told me your were helping out, not the sleeping over part. You know I worry about you , I promised your father I will take care of you" Ming said.

"I know. Don't worry too much, I'm heading home now. I'll see you in a bit okay? Sorry if I worried you" Wayo softened his tone.

"Okay. I made your favorite for breakfast, you better come fast or Joong will eat everything" Ming threatened.

"Hell nah! You better tell that boy to leave my matcha pancakes and coffee latte alone!" Wayo yelled, making Ming chuckled.

" Can't promise you that. See you at home"Ming said as he hung up the call.

Once the call ended, he scanned his phone and saw 10 messages from his bandmates and 20 missed calls from Ming. They really were worried, now he felt bad. But another thing he was worried about was how he was going to face Mile if they ever bump into each other again especially at the convenience store.

'I am so fucked. Literally and figuratively' he cursed himself.

Once he got to his apartment, he just noticed that he didn't have his keys with him.

'Fuck! Where are my keys?! Did I forget it at the bar? Or worse at P'Mile's place? 'Wayo thought.

The door opened and the first person he saw was Ming.

" Why are you standing outside the door like a crazy person? "Ming asked.

" How'd you know I was outside? I didn't even ring the doorbell?"Wayo asked.

"Are you high or something? Did you forget we have a camera by the door?"Ming asked as he pointed at the said camera.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that" Wayo said.