Chapter 5:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake)

*3rd Person POV*

Ever since that day, Ming had been popping up everywhere and doing random things for Pha which he really wasn't used to. Pha had gotten up early and headed towards the kitchen area where his mom was already making breakfast. Normally, he would be in his dorm because he only came over his house during the weekends but this week Pha decided to stay over.

"Isn't it better staying with us at home?You always have meals and don't have to worry much about certain things?"his mom teased, she has been trying to persuade him to come back home but Pha was known to be like his dad, stubborn.

"Mae, you know I can't do that" Pha replied.

"My son, doesn't miss me. Me and your dad are so lonely here"his mom pouted and pretended to shed tears, Pha just chuckled.

"Mae, your fans may have been so convinced of your acting but your only son isn't buying it"his dad said, coming out from their room.

Pha's mom used to be a popular actress and model in her time, while his dad was a successful businessman. He got his looks more from his mother and both parents were tall, no wonder their children are giraffe's and super attractive.

"Yeah Mae! I am still here, I won't leave you like some other heartless monster"Mai said as she hugged her mother.

"Heartless monster,eh? Fine. No more concerts then"Pha teased, making Mai release her mom and linked her arm around her older brother's.

"Au. P'Phaaa... I was only joking na, you know your little sister loves you sooooo much" Mai said,trying to act all cute.

"Oho. You traitor" their mom, said clicking her tongue.

They all sat down,said their graces and started eating their meal happily. The perks of staying at their parent's house was definitely the food, his mom was an awesome cook. Much less can be said about his sibling  and dad. Pha,though busy often helped out with cooking with his mom when he was younger.

"So... I heard from Mai, someone is interested in you"Mae started,making me choke on my food.

"Mae!" Pha yelled.

"What? I want to know who's interested in my only son? Are they pretty?Nice body?"his mom pressed on.

"No one Mae!" Pha lied, feeling embarrassed.

Pha wanted to cursed that guy out so bad, the past week he kept leaving food outside his dorm room, sending him flowers there and at home sometimes.

"Is it a he or she?"Por asked, making me look at him.

"Umm.. Por, I-" Pha started but he cut me off.

"Phana, I am your dad and I want to know that truth. Is it a he or she?"Por asked.

"Uh. It's a guy"Pha replied.

Pha dare not look him in the eyes, he didn't want to see a disappointed or angry look on his face. He was quiet for a bit.

"My son, look at me"he said, making Pha look at his direction.

"And do you like this guy as well?"he asked.

"I don't know Por, I just met him a couple of weeks ago. But he's very persistent" Pha replied.

"Persistence is a good trait, it means he won't give up easily. You dad was like that too when he started courting me and look at where we ended up" his mom said.