Chapter 4:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake)

*PHA POV*

I could hear different sounds:the vent from the bathrooom, footsteps and some noise which are coming from the kitchen. I instantly opened my eyes and looked around, the first thing I did was look under the covers and sighed in relief to see myself fully clothed.

"You're finally up"a voice said.

I turned and saw a familiar face looking right towards me.

"W-what?! Who are you?"I asked.

"Huh? You don't remember a thing?"he asked.

"No... Did you do something weird to me?"I asked as I covered myself up.

"Me? Well,let me see... me and my group took your drunk ass friends to our place"he answered.

"Is that all you did?"I asked,being suspicious.

"Oh yeah! You kissed me,left hickeys on me and in the end you threw up and I had to change you again"he replied.

"Lies!"I said,not believing him.

He chuckled,he raised his shirt and lo! And behold were hickeys and bite marks on him.

"Your clothes are being washed as we speak, I have photographic evidence of it covered in puke before I washed it"he replied.

"So nothing happened?"I asked.

"Nothing. I don't take advantage of drunk people"he replied.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"someone yelled loudly, it prompted me and the guy to check it out.

All of the people in the house headed to a specific bedroom in the futher corner. It was Beam still sound asleep,wrapping his arm around then tan guy beside him.

"M-Ming.. take this thing off me"Forth said,frozen in his spot.

"Thing? That's rude. I'm not a thing, my name is Beam"Beam said as he opened his eyes.

"I don't care who you are,just get off me"Forth said.

"Why? Afraid to get eaten?"Beam teased.

"You better get your friend off him or-"Ming said but was cut off when we heard: Fuck!

We legit saw the guy Beam was hugging,now punching Beam on the cheek.

"Beam! Are you alright?"I asked.

The tan guy broke free and got off the bed and stood behind Ming.

"It's not my fault! I warned you before hand! Don't come near me or that punch won't be the only thing you'll get from me"he said as he turned and stepped out of the room.