Ep-8 ( Got Caught)

Start from the beginning

Mrs Kim: let me call him.

Mrs Kim took out her phone to call taehyung. As soon as taehyung heard it, he took out his phone immediately to switched it off ,so it wouldn't ring and they wouldn't get caught.

Mrs Kim: Damn it! Why his phone is off now? This boy is literally getting on my nerves. Didn't he know what time is it and he is not home yet.

Mrs Kim groned in anger and then glared towards the guard and said

Mrs Kim: As soon as taehyung came home let me know. And listen one more thing if I caught you sleeping again on duty then remember I will send you on a long vacation with your monthly salary for forever so you can sleep and take rest.( She said while pointing her finger angrily on the guard)

Guard nooded his head and she left from here. As long as Mrs Kim left the three of them(guard, yn and Taehyung) took a deep breath being reliefed as there live was stuck in their throats during this whole time.

Tae: Thanks god! Mom left (he said being relieved)

Yn: she left but guard is here now. How will we go inside?

Tae: yes! Let me think something.....( He said while biting his lower lip and think something)

After sometimes his face lightend up and he said

Tae: i have a plan.

Yn : what's it?

Tae: listen carefully!I will go first and busy that guard in talking and what you have to do is to run inside from behind. Okay!

Yn: okay!( She said while nodding her head)

Tae: And please be careful don't get caught!

Yn: okay okay! Now go.

Taehyung stood up and started going towards the guard

Tae: Hello Ajusshi!

Guard! Little master! Where were you? Mrs Kim is finding you from a long time. And she is also calling you.

Tae: i went to nearby park for some fresh air.

Guard nooded and was about to sit but taehyung stopped him by saying

Tae: ohhh Mr Jung! I am seeing you after two years. I really missed you Ajusshi.( He said while fake crying)

Guard: but little master my name is yun. Yun- song not Jung.And I am new here. I started working here from last three months not years.(he said with a confused face)

Tae slapped himself mentally for saying this as there are lots of guards in his huge mansion so he never noticed. He only knows one guard name Mr Jung which he listened once from his father, a long time ago.

Yn was going silently with pressed feet from behind but suddenly she stepped on a broken wood stem unknowingly producing a crack sound.

Guard: what's this sound? Who is it?

Guard was about to turn around to see but taehyung was fast enough. He hugged him tightly and said

Tae: ohh Ajusshi! Your smell so good. Which perfume you are using.( He said with a bit disgusted face as the guard was smelly due to sweat odur)

Guard was surprised by taehyung sudden change in behaviour. Guard again heard a cracking sound and tried to turn but taehyung hold his head and said

Tae: oh Ajusshi! Your smell is so addictive.(😂he said while indicating yn to run from here by his hand)